Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Ma suspension vs. Sprott suspension - Makes no sense; TRAVESTY!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Yeah, he got fined and suspended
    Shhhh

They actually gave Zab the 75k back and they paid for a 6month vacation

~~CONSPIRACIES~~

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
      It's obvious there is a CONSPIRACY to protect CERTAIN boxers of a CERTAIN demographic.
      Wait what? Who even implied or hinted at that? Don't bring race into this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by subhuman View Post
        Wait what? Who even implied or hinted at that? Don't bring race into this topic.
        Look guy, maybe you can sit around and pretend like you don't notice it but I do, and I won't be silenced. You can protect your boyfriend's like Lamont Peterson and Andre Berto and Sprott but I'm not having any of that. I am calling them out. You know what, I don't want to deal with this kind of nuthuggery that is coming from you, ignored.

Comment

Sprott deserved 3, maybe 6, so the British boxing commission got it right. Personally, I feel Sprott should have clocked the shady mother****er and put him into a coma.

It just comes down to the commission down in Puerto Rico. Juanma just pissed off the wrong mother****ers.

Comment

What they did to Juan Manuel Lopez was such bull****. The most he should of gotten was a fine or/and some decent community service(like working with kids) but a year suspension is just insane. Guess them dudes who worked in the back end of getting the robbery in place had to take it on him.

Comment

How long is Juanmas suspension?

Comment

Working...
              X