Collapse
No announcement yet.

I found that cheating wh*re out haha!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least it was early doors in your relationship relatively speaking.

The absolute worst would be being the a girl for a decade or so to find out in your 30's that she is cheating on you.

Then you can't even be young, free, and single anymore because that has passed. You can't even go off the rails because you're most likely to have a settled life.

Whereas now, the world really is your oyster. If you find out that it is still getting to you you down the line you can do whatever you want. Save up some dough and travel the world and make some bad decisions, knowing that all your really doing is creating memories that you will tell the people that matter about when you're older.

I love my girlfriend. And we have been together for 6 years now and know each other longer. But that is my nightmare, discovering my girlfriend is cheating on me when I'm my 30's, and in some boring mid-level office management position with a pot-belly and a receding hairline and all my good friends will be married. In a city that is not my own (I have moved, and no offense to Mancs but your City is shit.)

Nightmare stuff. I could happily quit my job at times when I get wrapped up in that way of thinking and just immediately book a flight and fuck off somewhere for 6 months to a year. That's selfish of course, but ideally you are better off meeting the one when you're already in your 30's.
    Last edited by Sparked_26; 09-05-2012, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      You obviously missed this post...

Girl has a half dozen guys adorning her with ipad's, jewlery and all sorts of great stuff while playing them all like a fiddle lulz. She has the greed of a whore and the guile of a jackal. TS better just hope she doesn't have the blood of a HIV carrier or the peek-a-boo genitals of a herpes patient because you know how whores be, infested with disease.

Also notice how it required 4x the amount of words to say the same thing. Women smh.
      You're sounding slightly bitter Mik. What's going on??? You can tell Mami

BTW, we take our time in explaining things to make sure you boys really understand it. We like to draw pictures with our words, and make masterpieces with our paragraphs. We understand that you fellas respond better to pictures then words.

Comment

Damn, that crazy fool just drove to my house and started shouting through the letterbox that she just wants to talk and explain things.

I was sat at my computer so I put Rick Astley on full-blast so I didn't have to listen to her lol. She left after another few minutes haha

That ***** got Rick rolled!!

Comment

How come nobody told me robert pattinson made an account on boxingscene?

She's a trampire!

Comment

Also notice how it required 4x the amount of words to say the same thing. Women smh.
            LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
              You're sounding slightly bitter Mik. What's going on??? You can tell Mami

BTW, we take our time in explaining things to make sure you boys really understand it. We like to draw pictures with our words, and make masterpieces with our paragraphs. We understand that you fellas respond better to pictures then words.

Most of what i write on here especially in the lounge is solely to amuse myself and if i can invoke fear deep into TS's psyche Bane style and act as the catalyst for him contemplating his possible reckoning at the hands of his ex while getting the oppertunity to use the phrase guile of a jackal...well i'm all smiles.

The average woman uses between 6000-8000 words per day, the average man 2000-4000, i was simply making fun. Find solace in the knowledge that every paragraph you construct seems like it was painted by the hand of Repin himself. More importantly though you need to understand that words...are...not...pictures lulz Silly girl.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
                Damn, that crazy fool just drove to my house and started shouting through the letterbox that she just wants to talk and explain things.

I was sat at my computer so I put Rick Astley on full-blast so I didn't have to listen to her lol. She left after another few minutes haha

That ***** got Rick rolled!!
                good 'ol rick never sounded so good eh?

Comment

Most of what i write on here especially in the lounge is solely to amuse myself and if i can invoke fear deep into TS's psyche Bane style and act as the catalyst for him contemplating his possible reckoning at the hands of his ex while getting the oppertunity to use the phrase guile of a jackal...well i'm all smiles.

The average woman uses between 6000-8000 words per day, the average man 2000-4000, i was simply making fun. Find solace in the knowledge that every paragraph you construct seems like it was painted by the hand of Repin himself. More importantly though you need to understand that words...are...not...pictures lulz Silly girl.
                  They're NOT?!?!?

It was a metaphor, silly boy Although I'm sure you already knew what I meant and are simply taking this opportunity to once again amuse yourself.

BTW, you said the average man uses between 2000-4000 words per day.... does that INCLUDE grunting and trying to say "E.T. phone home" while burping?

Comment

Take snapshots of messages that make it obvious she's ****ing a bunch of guys, make a cover image with them, tag all her contacts(particularly family and obviously the guys who are boning her) and leave the message: " I'm a whore"

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                      Take snapshots of messages that make it obvious she's ****ing a bunch of guys, make a cover image with them, tag all her contacts(particularly family and obviously the guys who are boning her) and leave the message: " I'm a whore"
                      Good start, but you can't forget to add nude pics of her.

Comment

Working...
                      X