Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Floyd really say, "Pacquiao you're next!"? - Show me proof cuz I don't believe it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Floyd really say, "Pacquiao you're next!"? - Show me proof cuz I don't believe it

The Floyd haters keep saying that before fighting Ortiz that Mayweather said, "Pacquiao you're next!"

Is there any non-doctored non-photoshopped proof that Floyd made this statement? To the best of my knowledge Floyd has indicated that he does not need Pacquiao and has no intention of ever fighting him. It is highly unlikely that Mayweather ever said, "Pacquiao you're next!"

0:35

Look at his face and how it discomposes looks like he is going to faint as he says it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHT HYPE View Post
      The Floyd haters keep saying that before fighting Ortiz that Mayweather said, "Pacquiao you're next!"

Is there any non-doctored non-photoshopped proof that Floyd made this statement? To the best of my knowledge Floyd has indicated that he does not need Pacquiao and has no intention of ever fighting him. It is highly unlikely that Mayweather ever said, "Pacquiao you're next!"
      i think he saw one guy in the audience, point him out and said

" yes, f@ck you! you are next "

Comment

He even said "Manny" Pacquiao, so he can pull a biitch move and fight Bobby.

Comment

Oh Fighthype is owned... Again.

I hope the post the news about Mayweather getting convicted by the court.

Please tell Mr. Ben Thompson about that.

LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by dosepulgada View Post

LOL!
            who is ben thompson?

Comment

Originally posted by FIGHT HYPE View Post

At this point, I don't know if you're a troll or what. I see you post very pro Pacquiao things after posting very pro Floyd things and now this.... can't tell if this is bait though to make yourself look like a "*****" to be purposely proven wrong.

But yea he said that a redacted it later.

Comment

Originally posted by dosepulgada View Post

LOL!
                You seem confused......

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post

0:35

Look at his face and how it discomposes looks like he is going to faint as he says it lol.
                  After he said it looked like realized what he said and actually looked scared. That is one weird facial reaction.

Comment

i did notice that quiver in his voice when he said that...lets get a body expert up in here to analyze this **** more in depth.

Comment

Working...
                    X