Lost control yesterday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    Oh ok, had to ask though.
    lol, you do a background check on everyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Blah! View Post
      lol, you do a background check on everyone?
      No but I do sometimes look at name changes so I know who I'm reading. People change their names alot around here.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
        At school yesterday in the carpark this guy was a smartass to me. I was in the car and we drove off, then i came back and fronted him and his two friends, on my own.

I could have called my boys for backup but i didn't. They all backed down and apologised but I kept it up, I was so angry i don't know why. Anyway a small crowd gathered and tried to restrain me, but i swung at one guy but as i was getting held i didn't do much. I got pinned down by a few guys and then I got up and went after another guy hitting him twice. I got held back and then tackled by the guy and pinned down. He weighs like 200 and I couldnt get up.

anyway i choked him and i got let up, i went after him again and he jumped into his car and drove off. I then lost it, i wanted a fair fight with no interference and i was so angry. I chased a couple guys around the school and all the teachers were trying to stop me but they were kinda scared too.

anyway the police came and i stupidly pushed the cop and got in his face. I got arrested and locked up for an hour or so, but was luckily let off without being charged.

How do you guys control your anger when you get in that crazy mood? Like I mean i'm not a normal guy, i can get very, very worked up when I lose control. How do you hot headed guys step back and leave it? I just couldn't yesterday.
        I did things like that when i was in high school then i realised if you let other persons actions control your mood and your reactions then you are not in full control of yourself. Now the only time i get into fight's are when someone provokes me when im drunk and i can't controll my anger.

Comment

Working...
        X