No announcement yet.

Steve Kim, Michael Montero and Doug Fisher discuss Mayweather Doping Scandal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by North Star View Post
    I've been hearing that this doping scandal with USADA is gaining legs and we may see a Lance Armstrong type of ***** storm in the coming months.
    LOL.

Mayweather took an approved IV of salt water and vit c

Lance Armstrong was being investigated for years and had over 1k pages of evidence against him from his trash to his teamates ratting him out.

The NSAC and USADA have already issues satements saying there is no issue.

You are delusional./

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
      LOL.

Lance Armstrong was being investigated for years and had over 1k pages of evidence against him from his trash to his teamates ratting him out.

You are delusional./
      I'm just relaying what's going on in the industry, so don't be surprised if this becomes headline news in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
        I'm just relaying what's going on in the industry, so don't be surprised if this becomes headline news in the future.
        LMAO, there is nothing and the NSAC and USADA have already released statements.

you are clearly delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
          I love how lance has become the trump card of any PED discussion since the Pacquiao debacle 5 years ago. He really has changed the way we view PEDs and drug testing.

5 years from now, Floyd will be synonymous with Lance

Comment

Can you imagine the backlash if this was Manny after all these years coming up with those T/E Ratio's? LOL but actual evidence surfaces of Floyd's drug test and immediately it's

"Nothing to see here!!! Let's keep it movin!!"

I'm not here accusing Floyd of anything, but clearly something's a bit off.

Comment

Haven't posted on this subject yet, too many fl0mos taking opinions way too personally, but a week later I'm still bewildered at the denial...at the very least (the VERY least) I would expect any self-thinking human being to at least question USADA's competence. $150,000 and not a single CIR test, even after Floyd was redflagged for a low t/e ratio.
              Rec28 Rec28 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                There is nothing suspicious here whatsoever. Pacquiao declined drug tests remember that.
                and then accepted full drug testing a year later. this is what floyd has:

- prohibited iv therapy and prohibited amount of saline for "simple" dehydration. WADA code doesn't allow prohibited iv for simple dehydration.
                - floyd's abnormally low t/e ratios which suggest masking
                - floyd apparently failed 3 tests and had them swept under the rug by USADA
                - floyd is closely connected to a man who owns trt (testosterone replacement therapy) clinics, but for some reason doesn't know what trt is. hmmmmm suspicious
                - floyd and his vampire facials (blood doping)

what manny has:

- wanted a cut off date for the usada testing, eventually agreed to full testing a year later.
                - manny's shakes are a mystery
                Last edited by Divine Hammer; 09-17-2015, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                  LOL.

You are delusional./
                  nothing about it should have been approved. WADA does not approve iv therapy for simple dehydration, which is what floyd claims he used it for. WADA recommends oral rehydration which is better and safer method. iv therapy is only extreme medical cases. what usada did by granting floyd tue is wrong. what floyd did by using iv therapy for simple dehydration is wrong. this all reeks of doping and coverup.

floyd pays usada much more than their asking price. why is that??????? most likely bribe money. use ur head.

Comment

On the subject of PED

You guys should listen to The Joe Rogan Podcast from August 18th. He has on Jeff Novitzky, he was involved in the whole Balco thing for the federal government..

He talks about Lance Armstrong, bonds, PED chemists and what drugs the athletes were taking and how they masked them..

It's a good listen with all this USADA talk going on now in this forum. I think the guy actually works for the UfC or USADA now to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                      and then accepted full drug testing a year later. this is what floyd has:

- prohibited iv therapy and prohibited amount of saline for "simple" dehydration. WADA code doesn't allow prohibited iv for simple dehydration.
                      - floyd's abnormally low t/e ratios which suggest masking
                      - floyd apparently failed 3 tests and had them swept under the rug by USADA
                      - floyd is closely connected to a man who owns trt (testosterone replacement therapy) clinics, but for some reason doesn't know what trt is. hmmmmm suspicious
                      - floyd and his vampire facials (blood doping)

what manny has:

- wanted a cut off date for the usada testing, eventually agreed to full testing a year later.
                      - manny's shakes are a mystery
                      1)iv use was approved and NSAC and USADA have realsed statements saying nothing was wrong
                      2)FLoyd has low t/e ratio because he is a 40 year old man
                      3)really?using a hacks article with zero evidence
                      4)TRT is not illegal and in fact many people use it and should be using it. people with low test can use TRT to get there natural test back to normal levels. when I'm 35+ I will be looking into getting TRT.

Comment

Working...
                      X