Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random testing is year round. Why won't Floyd do year round?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
      This **** was started by a certain writer, who shall remain nameless. It's pointless, Floyd can't get Manny to test randomly for eight weeks, his the fuk would he get him to test for one year?
      green k......................

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        green k......................
        You can green k as many people as you like, you can post "owned" pictures to your hearts content.

However, none of that will ever take away from the fact that Floyd avoided the most dangerous welterweights in their primes in the last 5 years. Its always an excuse. Now you and every other cornball like you can talk about "take the test", "Manny won't do what Floyd says", "Floyd is taking a stand against PEDs", "Manny is a cheater", all you want.

It doesn't take away from the fact that Floyd still won't step foot in the ring with a guy he says is one dimensional, ordinary, a midget, easy work and easy money.

It still doesn't take away from the fact that Floyd hasn't petitioned any boxing organizations or governing agencies regarding the matter.

The facts are these,

as Manny continued his ascent to highest peaks of boxing, Floyd started doubting himself. Never, ever did he ever talk about losing a fight. Now, theres an article where he states that if hes going to lose, he wants to make sure its a fair loss. If Manny is all of these things Floyd says he is,

why would he doubt himself in losing to that man?

You, I and all of those who follow boxing know Floyd is one of the most confident, or at least he tries to give that impression, boxers around. He has never, ever thought about losing a fight.

Now hes worried that he might lose to a cheat? A one dimensional, ordinary, easy money and easy work guy?

When did Floyd start worrying about losing a fight? Hes always thought about himself as the greatest fighter who ever lived.

If he really wanted to make and take a stand against PEDs,

just do random blood testing year round. Its funny because its been his idea,

yet, he doesn't want to do it. Testing during a period when you know you are going to be tested, isn't random at all.

Comment

this guy continues to own himself..then tries to move to goal post..lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            this guy continues to own himself..then tries to move to goal post..lmfao
            The only people owning themselves, are those who believe Floyd really wanted to fight Cotto, Margarito and Pacquaio.

This kids words summed up Floyd stans for the past five years,

Spacey - "lets just wait".

Comment

I'll take the guy who actually has verified test results over those who don't.

Since there has only been two boxers ever to submit to these tests and it's not required...I think most of us are basically judging the fighters on their public willingness and openness to these improved procedures. I can't see how anyone really wants to say YES, steroids are ok for this sport and the participants.

It's not financially feasible for the entire sport at this point, but the new law implemented by the NSAC last Friday will have year round, out-of-competition testing. So, they are beginning to organize new procedures for the future and get fighters used to being approached by officials randomly. In the future, as it becomes more affordable, there is no doubt blood testing will be the standard. THE ISSUE IS NOT GOING AWAY.

If you want to take it a step further and say "there will always be a way to beat" the test, well then I take it you care nothing for the moral aspect of the argument against PED's. Is it ok to let our favorite fighters, or your favorite fighters, to inject themselves with concotions shown to be harmful in the long term?

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                I'll take the guy who actually has verified test results over those who don't.

Since there has only been two boxers ever to submit to these tests and it's not required...I think most of us are basically judging the fighters on their public willingness and openness to these improved procedures. I can't see how anyone really wants to say YES, steroids are ok for this sport and the participants.

It's not financially feasible for the entire sport at this point, but the new law implemented by the NSAC last Friday will have year round, out-of-competition testing. So, they are beginning to organize new procedures for the future and get fighters used to being approached by officials randomly. In the future, as it becomes more affordable, there is no doubt blood testing will be the standard. THE ISSUE IS NOT GOING AWAY.

If you want to take it a step further and say "there will always be a way to beat" the test, well then I take it you care nothing for the moral aspect of the argument against PED's. Is it ok to let our favorite fighters, or your favorite fighters, to inject themselves with concotions shown to be harmful in the long term?

and which guy has verified year round random blood testing results?

Comment

Working...
                X