Kevin Durant your 2011 NBA MVP.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Durant your 2011 NBA MVP.

Him or wade bank on it.

I am Hannibal Barca, and I approve this message.

Comment

Naw, I'm going with Kobe. Everyone knows Durant plays with a legit group of guys now. He's going to have to lead them to 1 or 2 in the Conference to win it over Kobe IMO. There team could easily do it, but I don't think so.

Comment

Kobe's starting to whither already...

Bye 45 he'll be playing for the Wizards.... Alreeeeeeeady.

Comment

Kobe or Durant, Durant needs to add some muscle to his frame. He will be a certified beast this season.

Work ethic, check the sig.

They need to change the awarding system, Kobe has been deserving of the MVP award the past 2 years since hes performs like a beast in regular season AND the conference finals. That and he actually can make it to the finals.

Comment

Originally posted by IGOD777 View Post
            Kobe or Durant, Durant needs to add some muscle to his frame. He will be a certified beast this season.

Work ethic, check the sig.

They need to change the awarding system, Kobe has been deserving of the MVP award the past 2 years since hes performs like a beast in regular season AND the conference finals. That and he actually can make it to the finals.
            Kobe plays lazy every now and then. Durant deserved it this year. highest scoring player, an his team went fromjokes to one of the best. He is also only 21.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              Kobe plays lazy every now and then. Durant deserved it this year. highest scoring player, an his team went fromjokes to one of the best. He is also only 21.
              russel westbrook>>>>>>just look at his effectiveness....he does a lot with the plays they run by him.....

Comment

No way Wade, Bosh or LeBron win MVP this season. To many good people on a team for one of them to be the "most valuable player"

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                  I can definitely see him taking MVP more than once, in a year or two his overall game will be complete, just needs to stay healthy.

Still needs some muscle on that tall frame.

Comment

cant beleive some ppl thought Durant deserved MVP last year more than Bron Bron

LeBron avg'd more rebounds and assists and kept a near 30 ppg pace, how much assists and rebounds per game did Durant avg? LeBron is the more complete player and helps more players around him than Durant

Dont kid yourself

Comment

Working...
                    X