Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara: I've Studied Golovkin, I Know His Flaws

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Lara could have beaten Canelo that night if he just stepped on the gas a lil bit more. It was his own fault he lost. Even when the fight was close you dont deserve to win with a effort like that.

Comment

Depends which Lara turns up, He has had some tough fighters and like the other he stop him early but against delvin rodriguez he went 12 rounds, yes he won every round and dropped him but he should be finishing these fighters.
      Think Lara gets a bit too much credit but his boxing skills are on point with the elite. Cuba fighters are schooled well same they are not the most entertaining.
      Think GGG will be too much for him.
      Last edited by kavi521; 11-27-2015, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        that he was in his most entertaining fight against angulo isn't a good thing dude.

you guys really don't get it. styles make fights.
        Bradley's most exciting fight was against Provodnikov. Do you think Provodnikov is a better fighter than Angulo?

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
          Lara is surely full of himself after beating a handpicked bum
          GGG has made an entire career out of that.

Are other boxers not allowed to make themselves look good by stopping overmatched opponents?

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
            "I want to clean out my current division, but if I cant then I'll consider fights in the next division up"

Hmmmm. Sounds an awful lot like GGG's philosophy. I wonder if Lara will take as much heat for his position. I'm guessing not.
            Lara's opposition has been better than Golovkin's.

And he's willing to move up and take on the guy who's considered the best at the higher weight class.

Unlike Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by about.thousands View Post
              Bradley's most exciting fight was against Provodnikov. Do you think Provodnikov is a better fighter than Angulo?

what are you even talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by kavi521 View Post
                Depends which Lara turns up, He has had some tough fighters and like the other he stop him early but against Delvin Rog he went 12 rounds, yes he won every round and dropped him but he should be finishing these people.
                Think GGG will be too much for him.
                Lara is not the biggest puncher but boxing is not all about power. But he has to throw more punches. But of course no toe to toe, especially if he fights GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Lara's opposition has been better than Golovkin's.

And he's willing to move up and take on the guy who's considered the best at the higher weight class.

Unlike Golovkin.

lara has been fighting JMWS, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    lara has been fighting JMWS, dude.
                    Well considering he is a Junior Middleweight, that statement is fairly redundant.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Well considering he is a Junior Middleweight, that statement is fairly redundant.

weight classes are significant. there's nothing i can do for you if you don't understand what my post was intended to do rhetorically.

professeur

Comment

Working...
                      X