Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny "PACMAN" Pacquiao vs. Saul "CANELO" Alvarez at catchweight 155 lbs.?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
    you do realize that pac has never weighed past 147 right? and that canelo barely makes 155

I doubt the commission will even let him fight for the title.

He had a much better chance fighting cotto at 160 than canelo at 155
    no really?

never knew pac is small and canelo is big.

thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      manny (EVEN OLD MANNY) will see canelo punch coming 1 minute ahead of time.

it'll be like the matrix.

only problem is even a blocked punch can probably ko pac. probably break pacs arms, ribs.
      I bet you are praying Canelo fights Bradley so you don't have to watch Manny/Bradley 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        no really?

never knew pac is small and canelo is big.

thanks.
        Anytime bro

Comment

Not even fair.

Pac is small, no longer hits very hard and Canelo would physically manhandle him. It would be easier than the Cotto fight.

Comment

Manny would get hurt man

Comment

Never going to happen.

If it did Canelo beats him.

Comment

not happenin my brotha

Comment

I am a fan of both of them but 155 is Canelo's favorite weight while Pacquiao is really at his best down at 135 or 140.Pacquiao enters the ring at no more than 150 while Canelo is closer to 170. Canelo is 25 while Pacquiao is 36. It would be a miss match and an unfair fight. Canelo is way too big and would knock Pacquiao out. Cotto is much bigger than Pacquiao. In fact Cotto is not all that much smaller than Canelo. Canelo loves to fight at 155 while Cotto refused to fight Pacquiao at 150 saying it would weaken him. So if Canelo can make 155 and Cotto can't make 150 then Cotto is not much smaller than Canelo. Pacquiao is a different story and he makes 140 with ease. Team Pacquiao said right after Margarito hurt him badly with body punches that he would never again fight above 147 because his smaller body couldn't take the pounding of bigger men. Pacquiao would refuse to fight the hard body punching Canelo and he shouldn't be asked to fight him.

Comment

You'd have to really hate Manny to set this up.

Comment

How high Manny ever was on fight night? Ppl are talking about Canelo being 175 against Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X