No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guillermo Rigondeaux Returns, Outpoints Drian Francisco

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DannYankee View Post
    Can't say I blame you he definitely gives his fans a battered wife syndrome feel like he don't give a fk about us. Not when it matters anyways only when his own ego is hurt does he shine for his own sake more than anyone's really.

GGG built up career out of knocking the fk out bums on HBO, and people love that **** it is proven. Rigondeaux gets the same chance and goes "Nope". Fking troll
    Maybe I'm going out on a limb, playing armchair psychologist, but that motherfucker never wears the Cuban flag on his trunks. It's like he literally fights for himself, everyone else be damned. Oh, really, Rigo? I finally see how it is. **** me? **** you, too! Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
      Agreed to all. You get dropped? It happens. Rigo doesn't have an iron chin. But if you get up and kill your opponent, it's all good. Tonight? What...the...Fuck.... Honestly, I think if he fought my drunken ass tonight, he would've been content to out point me. Disgraceful. No respect for himself, the sport, his fans, nothing. Fuck him.
      Thanks! If you 2 gave up on him than I know when too quit. Sad but your both probably right....

Comment

Damn, his worse performance? We only get to see Rigo fight once this year and he decides to toy with a late-replacement journeyman? What could he possibly be thinking?
        Last edited by kiaba360; 11-22-2015, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by el_locoteee View Post
          You know who's not boring, Walter.

BTW who is this guy who went the distance with Loma.

Walters didn't want that fight when he still had a belt at 126. Said he had nothing to gain by fighting Lomachenko
          Piriyapinyo never been stopped, never been on the floor in like 50 fights.
          Lomachenko scored a KD. He damaged his hand in the fight.
          It was a more entertaining fight than if Piriyapinyo had fought Rigo.
          Piriyapinyo was one of the guys Loma "cut in front of" when you idiots were crying about him getting a title fight so soon.
          Piriyapinyo gets his title shot and you still cry lol

Rigo pissed away a golden opportunity tonight. Deal with it.

You got any more stupid horse **** you want me to shoot down?

Comment

I'm done with Rigo b

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
              I'm done with Rigo b
              Got no use for him no more. I don't know why anyone should care about him anymore. He obviously doesn't give a shit. I'd support him more if he got KOed in a firefight tonight. Screw him.

Comment

Bro, I've been watching this guy since before his first gold medal. I've defended his ass over and over o these boards. I'm done. He's a disgrace.
                Easy with the Havana Club bro! A disgrace? C'mon now! I hope you don't start flinging bottles at Lara this Wednesday! Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                  Easy with the Havana Club bro! A disgrace? C'mon now! I hope you don't start flinging bottles at Lara this Wednesday! Lmao
                  Haha I'm heated! Lara better watch his ass. I've got a good arm! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                    Walters didn't want that fight when he still had a belt at 126. Said he had nothing to gain by fighting Lomachenko
                    Piriyapinyo never been stopped, never been on the floor in like 50 fights.
                    Lomachenko scored a KD. He damaged his hand in the fight.
                    It was a more entertaining fight than if Piriyapinyo had fought Rigo.
                    Piriyapinyo was one of the guys Loma "cut in front of" when you idiots were crying about him getting a title fight so soon.
                    Piriyapinyo gets his title shot and you still cry lol

Rigo pissed away a golden opportunity tonight. Deal with it.

You got any more stupid horse **** you want me to shoot down?
                    Rigo golden opportunity was Donaire and took it. Loma golden opportunity was Solis and he blew it. Deal with it.

Loma is a great boxer but he is far from a puncher. Nobody is afraid of his power, while boxers are scare to let their hands go against Rigo. Left hand of death.

Comment

Haha I'm heated! Lara better watch his ass. I've got a good arm! Lol
                      Just don't get us kicked out! lol

Like someone else mentioned here, I too was at a sports bar hyping and hoping Rigo gave us 'good show' and by that I mean taking risks against an over-matched opponent. I saw a loss in reaction time and reflects with Rigo unfortunately. He severely missed shots which he normally could land with ease, and something seemed off with his demeanor. It wasn't simply "I don't give a ****" attitude like many claim. I, sincerely hope it was ring rust and bad matchmaking.

Comment

Working...
                      X