Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was Tony weeks taking directions from floyd during the fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Illuminati alien lizards are to blame. That's the only logical explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post
      This guy used to be one of the best, but anytime floyd complained, he jumped in stopping the action. Terrible reffing.

If Weeks went by the rules, Maidana would've been dq'd. Weeks let them fight, and Floyd beat him.

Comment

He did suck but wasn't horrible.

Comment

Here we go. Whenever Maidana loses, it's the refs fault.

Weeks was very lenient in there towards Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
            Tony Weeks didnt do Floyd any favors in this fight. He let Marcos get away with a good amount of stuff. Thats fine though as it was up to Floyd to handle it if Weeks allowed it. Floyd didnt handle it like he normally does. But if Weeks benefited anyone on Sat it was Marcos.
            He let him get away with the same things Floyd was doing himself, its just that Maidana was doing it better and outworking Floyd. I mean, how can you take points from one guy and not do a thing when the other throws elbows and punches in the back of the head himself? It does happen though, double standards and all, and Tony Weeks is no stranger to it.

Comment

This has gotten out of control

Im gonna sit back and wait for the "Did anyone notice Floyd winking to the judges to give him rounds" thread

Comment

Weeks did fine. He let them fight on the inside plenty.

Get over it. It was a close fight.

Comment

You're obviously trolling.

Tony Weeks allowed all sorts of things which would be illegal in MMA to happen in that ring. You guys are delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
                    Tony Weeks didnt do Floyd any favors in this fight. He let Marcos get away with a good amount of stuff. Thats fine though as it was up to Floyd to handle it if Weeks allowed it. Floyd didnt handle it like he normally does. But if Weeks benefited anyone on Sat it was Marcos.
                    NO you are wrong about that, He let Floyd get away with throwing a ton of elbows.

Comment

I don't think it would take a rockat sciantist to understand how Maidana's punches end up at the back of Floyd's head. Anyone actually have a gif of a Maidana punch trajectory coming from the back side?

Comment

Working...
                      X