Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you recognize Floyd Mayweather Jr. as number one (1) pound for pound fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No I got Sutherland at 1, Floyd 2 and Ward at 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Yeah beat a guy who isn't top 10 worthy and that would make him number one. Wow
      Floyd is number one by far.
      Distant second is ward
      But I do agree the Amir khan fight is a hug *** slap in the face of us boxing fans
      After Hatton it's been nothing but cherry picks. On top of that, (after his convenient retirement) he averages 1 fight a year for the last six years. Not active enough to keep a #1 spot in my opinion.

Ward is also not fighting often enough and better get a move on instead of trying to chase JCC jr. Should just move up to lhw already, he's done all he needed to at smw.

Comment

Ever since Hatton Floyd's fights been fixed.

Comment

Yes Floyd is p4p #1 atm. no doubt.

Comment

For you that voted no....who would you say is the best fighter in the world

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
              If you put a gun to my head I would probably have to say right now it's Danny Garcia. His last win impressed me more than any of other top 10's most recent victories.
              You would get your brains smeared across the side walk.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                You would get your brains smeared across the side walk.
                lmfaoooooo

Comment

Boxer, yes. Fighter, hell no. I give more props to Cotto,Rosado, and D. Garcia who will take on all comers. And I'd have Rigondeaux as a close second on that boxin tip.

Comment

Has Floyd stopped 20 straight undefeated opponents all in the first round ?

I didn't think so.

Comment

We all have our own criteria. A big one for me is activity. So I'm going to go with Reggie Strickland on this one. 363 career fights. Losing 276 of them might drop him in the eyes of some, but he still has 66 wins -- significantly more than Floyd.

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...4741&cat=boxer

Yeah I know he's retired but there's rumors of a comeback so I think he makes the cut here.

Comment

Working...
                      X