Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Angel Garcia's pride prevent him from stopping the fight..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Angel Garcia's pride prevent him from stopping the fight..

Im wondering if Danny is getting beat up will he allow it to save face...

i wish Smoger was the ref for this fight..he'd throw the towel back at Angel

Comment

Lucas Mathysse punches will stop the fight... Garcia is getting Pacquiao'd

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        tony weeks is reffing this one. i pretty much consider him to be the smoger of the west

Comment

Angel loves his son too much he will stop it, but Matthysse will ko him n not give him a chance to yell his ass in the ring to stop the fight

the homie E.P.T. says it best "IF GARCIA DIES...HE DIES"

Comment

Originally posted by gauze View Post
            tony weeks is reffing this one. i pretty much consider him to be the smoger of the west
            Couldn't have found a better ref.

Both awesome refs though.

Comment

Lucas will stop this fight. Brutally.

Comment

I think he would stop the fight if his son was getting hurt to the point that the fight needed to be stopped. He is a classless jerk but he does seem to love his son. It doesn't matter because the referee will stop the fight if it needs to be stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  "Nope! The Champ can't go out like that! You good, Danny? FIGHT ON!"

Comment

He would just yell the same kind of crap Roger yells in Floyd's ears, "Whoop his azz man, he ain't schit to you, you that boss, kill his azz"

Comment

Working...
                    X