No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith’s Trainer: K9 Has Regressed, Not Improved

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ishe Smith’s Trainer: K9 Has Regressed, Not Improved

Boxing trainer Eddie Mustafa Muhammad sees the fight between his fighter, Ishe Smith, and junior-middleweight titleholder Cornelius “K9” Bundrage as one that will show a difference in technical ability.

To him, the fight will see the boxer in Smith (24-5, 11 knockouts) pick apart the brawler in Bundrage (32-4, 19 knockouts and 1 no decision).

He’ll soon find out whether his analysis is correct. Bundrage will defend the International Boxing Federation belt this Saturday on “Showtime Championship Boxing,” headlining a card at the Masonic Temple in Detroit. [Click Here To Read More]

And the new!!!!!

Comment

I reallllyyy like his chances here to win

Comment

Been waiting on this for a couple of months. I will be hammering an Ishe Smith bet as soon as the odds become available at one of my books.

Comment

LOL at "Henry Aaron Syndrome"

Comment

Eddie was good in his day

Eddie fought here in Michigan but don't know the judges. In fact Eddie got ko'ed by a Michigan fighter in his last fight. I give him that K9 is not the most technical sound fighter today, but he does have skill and talent with loads of heart. This will not be an easy fight for either guy. I'm from Detroit and I can't pick a winner here but I would like to see the old school fighter win and allow Floyd to give him a big payday!

Comment

Working...
            X