No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Thompson, Wilder, Castellanos, Morales Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Thompson, Wilder, Castellanos, Morales Win

Centro de Convenciones, Villahermosa, Tabasco, Mexico - Sergio "Yeyo" Thompson grabbed another victory by TKO, this time at 1:25 of the fifth round, over Nicaraguan Moses "Cobra" Castro. Thompson retains international silver super featherweight title of theWorld Boxing Council (WBC). Thompson increased his numbers to 30 wins with 28 knockouts and 2 defeats, while Castro added defeat number 20, with 29 wins, 4 draws and 13 knockouts.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wilder DESPERATELY needs to step up the level of his opposition. It's getting ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
      Wilder DESPERATELY needs to step up the level of his opposition. It's getting ridiculous.
      15-9 opponent thats terrible opposition.

For someone who is supposedly almost ready for a title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Malius View Post
        15-9 opponent thats terrible opposition.

For someone who is supposedly almost ready for a title shot.
        I wouldn't complain except the fact that he has been doing it for a while now. Fight a pulse.

Comment

Denis Boytsov fought this same guy that Wilder did. A few fights back. Nobody said anything about it.
          Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 01-20-2013, 03:10 AM.

Comment

my boy El Terriblito is 20-0 now..... won't be surprised if he snatched a belt this year

Comment

Wilder is just embarrassing him now

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Denis Boytsov fought this same guy that Wilder did. A few fights back. Nobody said anything about it.
                I was actually thinking the exact same thing. Doesn't make it better though. He's basically club level at the moment Wilder - it's getting embarrassing for everyone involved including golden boy. I remember an incident where Wilder was going to spar in Europe with some of the UK fighters and was sent home because he wasn't good enough. I guess they realize he isn't at that level yet, but they won't know before they put him in with someone. Put him in with some of the older former challengers - what's the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
                  Wilder is just embarrassing him now
                  I already said it, if this dude doesn't step up his next fight I'm done supporting him. Something tells me he won't and that he's just gonna he the next Canelo.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Indeed he did. This means one thing: Boytsov vs Wilder showdown!

Boytsov would get inside fast and bring combinations. Finally we'd see what Wilder is made of.

Comment

Working...
                    X