No announcement yet.

The state of the Philipino nation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The state of the Philipino nation

Last I heard the streets were empty. Some fights sporadically erupted after the KO and I think a bus was turned over, but after that...nothing. Anybody heard any news coming out of the Philipines? The radio silence is deafening.

I heard people have resorted to cannibalism and the streets are filled with fire

Comment

I hear a lot of people have more important **** to do than to watch boxing all around the world. I'm not sure it might be just a rumor tho.

Comment

Can we hear from the Filipinos on this please? No Mexican warriors are allowed to post here. Mexico has its revenge after a decade of humiliation. Let's hear from the native Paq fans.

Comment

Well, you can't always win... That is all I have to say.

Comment

If you're going to troll Philipinos, at least come up with something funny so the rest of us can enjoy. This is just weak, hater troll ****.

Comment

Last edited by Clig; 12-15-2012, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
                If you're going to troll Philipinos, at least come up with something funny so the rest of us can enjoy. This is just weak, hater troll ****.
                Actually no. Just wondering about the state of the nation. However, why don't you write something funny for the rest of us to enjoy since you're so concerned.

Comment

It's spelled Filipino but you did spell Philippines right

Comment

The point is that to the rest of the world, Mannie is just a phenomenal athlete. But, to the Philipines, he is near to God, second to only the Pope, and could become that nation's leader. This loss was devastating to that country not because he lost, not because he was knocked out, but because they feel he lost to a cheater. And, Merchant's insinuations, and the rumours swirling around that fight, are fueling the resentment.

Comment

Working...
                    X