No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather on Floyd's Return, Pacquiao-Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
    Lol both of those guys are easy work for Floyd. Most people don't know **** about boxing, but Roger knows plenty. And he knows Floyd would toy with those two chumps.
    Maybe you are right, or you can even say Floyd can beat Klitschko easily.. the only problem boy is, no cure for Floyd's phobia to Pac!

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
      lmao @fake ass fans who think a fighter is only good if his KO ratio is high. what an embarassing life this poster leads

these clowns are destroying the sport's fanbase, and are the laughing stock of the boxing fraternity. this dude knows shit about boxing, how boxing works, how to train for boxing, how to sell fights etc etc. he is nothing more than a pac dickrider, and i cant even say that, cause I'm not so sure he knew who manny was pre-2008 or so, so i dono...

either way, he is one of the biggest, most ignorant, knowledge lacking, clown tards on here, fo sho!

this is a "man" obssessed with 1 fighter, and 1 fighter only, and that fighter is floyd mayweather jr. i bet floyd banged his sister or something...
      (note: I say the word "man" EXTREMELY loosely when referring to this moron)
      He's just telling the truth man, what's the big deal??? Just wondrin' too if you will write the same to those comments bashing Pac and at the same time glamorized Floyd on this site. If not then you're just nothing but a double-standard Floyd fanatic who try to sell being a smart man yet you're exposed to yur own stupidity by your statement. I think you're the big ONE in your descriptions because you're acting super-OA!

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
        Its easy , Roger would rather an easy fight with Pac than a tough one with Canelo , how come you Pac fans are so slow on the uptake ?
        Easy fight? Dude the moment Shane tagged Floyd in the 4th round twice I knew the pacquaio fight would never happen..if Mosley at that age with partial speed left could tag floyd like that..trust me your boy is in for a long night in a fight with Pacquaio. If you go look at the most recent 24/7 look at the knock down of Ramos..step..pop. The irony that Mayweathers fans never acknowledge is Floyd's defense has two weaknesses..the overhand and the quick right hook..now in his older years he's also more vulnerable to the jab.

Comment

All that money and dude can't fix his fucked up grill. SMH!

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Easy fight? Dude the moment Shane tagged Floyd in the 4th round twice I knew the pacquaio fight would never happen..if Mosley at that age with partial speed left could tag floyd like that..trust me your boy is in for a long night in a fight with Pacquaio. If you go look at the most recent 24/7 look at the knock down of Ramos..step..pop. The irony that Mayweathers fans never acknowledge is Floyd's defense has two weaknesses..the overhand and the quick right hook..now in his older years he's also more vulnerable to the jab.
            I believe Floyd would have beat Pac at any stage of their careers,but now Floyd would really blow him out the water...Floyd being tagged by Shane had no effect on May Pac not happening..But Money and Arum did...

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
              That'll never happen. Arum has said as much.

Until Arum sees no more use for both Pacquiao and Bradley, Arum won't send in his vanguard against the best because that would mean in the event that they lose, they've hit the ceiling and there is no place to go but downwards after that point.

Arum is about cash possibilities. Mayweather is a one-stop dead end for ALL Top Rank fighters and Arum knows this. He's always known this.
              I don't know bro,Money cures all evils...At the right price we just might see May vs Pac and or Bradley...

Comment

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
                Obviously you do cause you commented on this thread, and that same crack head makes in one fight what you make in your lifetime! So who is really the stupid one?
                And he'll probably kick his ass also

Comment

Working...
                X