No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: BScene Predictions: Alexander-Maidana; Broner-Perez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: BScene Predictions: Alexander-Maidana; Broner-Perez

HBO’s Boxing After Dark heads back to the Show Me state, where all four fighters on the telecast plan to show the industry why each claim to be the best in their given weight class. In store for your Saturday evening viewing pleasure is a televised doubleheader live from the Scottrade Center in St. Louis, MO.

[Click Here To Read More]

Alexander's not so "GREAT" and his lucks runs out as Maidana is tonight's "MADE" man!

Broner holds the sweeter d0nut and will k0 Perez.

Comment

I hope Maidana wins, defo needs a knockout

Comment

Wait I'll give u my prediction in 20min

Comment

I'm indecisive. I had confidently picked Maidana to KO Devon, as well as Perez to shock the world by KOing Broner, but I'm not so confident anymore.

I think Devon looks like a straight up beast at 147 judging by the pictures I've seen 0_0 ... Maidana, not so much...

With broner/Perez, I had a dream that Broner absolutely annihilated Perez I forget the round but it looked like Perez was stopped, too bad I put some internet shillings on the line for my boy Perez

Comment

"Perez TKO8" Really?....I don't think Eloy has that kind of power, could be wrong but I doubt it....I mean Broner took flush shots from Ponce De Leon who is a very big puncher and he never looked in big trouble. Perez by decision, possibly. KO? Don't see that happening. I have Broner via 5th round stoppage.

Comment

Broner would seriously knockout Maidana and Alexander so Perez is a joke.

Comment

Adrien Broner is going to crush this bum! Then who knows, he can easily outbox Gamboa, would knock Brandon Rios out as long as Rios isn't juiced up, and even so called legends like Juan Manuel Marquez would be outclassed. maybe Broner should fight Vitali or Wladimir.

Comment

I was off by just one round, I knew this was going to happen, Eloy is a very good fighter, but not in Broner's class.

Comment

Working...
                  X