Collapse
No announcement yet.

"No Tune-up Necessary: Mayweather-Marquez Makes Sense Now"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some one that is heads and toes above the rest in talent in every category should use those skills with impunity...destroying as many people as he could to show that no matter who you are, he can and will beat you.

To deny legit challenges or retire prematurely and then unretire, to me, shows a deficiency in either his estimation of his own abilities or the public's estimation of his abilities.

The best fight whoever, regardless of the financial benefits or whatever....his skills verses your skills period. I don't mean that lightweights should fight heavyweights because they think that they are the best...you get my point though.

Comment

It'll be a good win, nothing more or less and yes, this is a tune up. JMM doesn't have the style to trouble Floyd

Comment

When the fcuk was PBF ever flashy?

Skilled, awesome yeah I get that but flashy? STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! floyd would agree up til the part where they said shane and cotto/clottey winner
          true that, i keep saying floyd will never fight shane or cotto. hes going to fight a tune up, then marquez, then pac, maybe even hatton even if he looses, and bounce the fuk out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
            JMM is basically a tune-up. First of all he's a featherweight, way much smaller than Floyd. Floyd will have the same difficulty as if he's fighting Colazo, who's much bigger but less skilled.
            Do you really think GBP is going to promote this fight as a tune up knowing how much money can be made from having Mayweather fight a name in Juan Manuel Marquez(regardless the weight).This **** is going PPV on september's Mexican independence weekend and they will promote it really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              JMM is basically a tune-up. First of all he's a featherweight, way much smaller than Floyd. Floyd will have the same difficulty as if he's fighting Colazo, who's much bigger but less skilled.
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
              Marquez IS a tune up at 147....
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Originally posted by El Dominicano View Post
              It'll be a good win, nothing more or less and yes, this is a tune up. JMM doesn't have the style to trouble Floyd
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If JMM is a tuneup Manny has no chance against Floyd. It's funny the P4P #2 is considered a tuneup when it comes to fighting Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! floyd would agree up til the part where they said shane and cotto/clottey winner
                I think floyd will fight mosley or cotto but not clottey (because there's no money in that).

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                  true that, i keep saying floyd will never fight shane or cotto. hes going to fight a tune up, then marquez, then pac, maybe even hatton even if he looses, and bounce the fuk out.
                  jmm is the tune up

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    jmm is the tune up
                    this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Two Clips View Post
                      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If JMM is a tuneup Manny has no chance against Floyd. It's funny the P4P #2 is considered a tuneup when it comes to fighting Floyd.
                      This would be the biggest tune up in boxing history, complete with an hbo countdown and an HBO PPV date. The 2 headlines in last few days that boxingscene has posted have gotten tremendous hits so far.

"Mayweather vs. Marquez Negotiations Stalled on Weight"
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=260423
                      Views: 14,690
                      Replies: 909

"Mayweather vs. Marquez on July 18 - Two Pounds Apart?"
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=262498
                      Views: 6,940
                      Replies: 456

Comment

Working...
                      X