Strange silence in the Mayweather camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
    Cotto fled 147....

He saw an easy title at 154 and took the easy route.
    lol ok.....

Comment

Strange silence, indeed. I remember when Mosley was having problems with his sparring session in prep for his fight against Mayweather. Roger was all over the news making fun of his nephew's opponent.

Comment

Cotto fled 147....

He saw an easy title at 154 and took the easy route.
        i remember him fighting everyone he could at 147

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          Dude the arum factor is something Mayweather created in his own delusional childish head. Arum helped make him what he is today. he got him hs first title shot and million dollars. Floyd is a hoe
          Look at this raggedy.....fa.ggetty....bi.tch calling somebody a hoe.

Even Arum has nutthuggers...

Mayweather didn't make arum a bad guy......he is...

VisionQuest told Manny that:

1..He didn't even get paid for the Cotto fight

2..Is worth only 26 million(at the time of the investigation)

3..Top Rank lovingly kept his financial records IN A BROWN PAPER BAG

4..LOL

Floyd didn't make that up....sissy...Arum is killing Pacman...and he knows it..

The thing is...He can't leave because Bob has too much on him.

Floyd left Arum and made more than even he imagined...So did Oscar...too bad The Pinoy Puppet is too dumb and dirty to leave....he's too dim-witted to think for himself.

Comment

Look at this raggedy.....fa.ggetty....bi.tch calling somebody a hoe.

Even Arum has nutthuggers...

Mayweather didn't make arum a bad guy......he is...

VisionQuest told Manny that:

1..He didn't even get paid for the Cotto fight

2..Is worth only 26 million(at the time of the investigation)

3..Top Rank lovingly kept his financial records IN A BROWN PAPER BAG

4..LOL

Floyd didn't make that up....sissy...Arum is killing Pacman...and he knows it..

The thing is...He can't leave because Bob has too much on him.

Floyd left Arum and made more than even he imagined...So did Oscar...too bad The Pinoy Puppet is too dumb and dirty to leave....he's too dim-witted to think for himself.
            So is Cotto now that he left

Comment

Originally posted by -TITAN- View Post
              i remember him fighting everyone he could at 147
              Williams??........Mayweather??

Miguel just ADMIITED that Floyd was NEVER in his plans...EVER...and that Arum not once mentioned a Mayweather fight to him....

hmmmm..

Cotto never won a title at 140 or 147...he merely SQUATTED on them..

He picked up Williams' WBO crap-strap off the floor after Paul abandoned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                Dude the arum factor is something Mayweather created in his own delusional childish head. Arum helped make him what he is today. he got him hs first title shot and million dollars. Floyd is a hoe
                yeah, fully agree. can't see floyd woulda amounted to anything much if it wasn't for good ol' Bob Arum...

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                  So is Cotto now that he left
                  Pac outta' feel just like a damn fool...

Cotto will likely take home more than Pac ever has...

Arum is holding some serious shi.t over Manny's empty head..

He KNOWS if he leaves Bob will turn on him:

"I got that little monkey the best steroids in boxing,and this is how he repays me"

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by frosty-g View Post
                    yeah, fully agree. can't see floyd woulda amounted to anything much if it wasn't for good ol' Bob Arum...
                    Davis must be Micheal Marley...lol

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                      Lately, I've been reading a lot of articles about Cotto's preparation and progress, his training and his work with Diaz.

But, aside from the 24\7 episode#1 and this profile feature coming up in late April, not much from the Mayweather camp. No trash-talking, no loud noises, no father\son fights .... nothing but an eerie silence and rumors of the work being put in at the gym by Floyd.

Highly unusual!!!!!

If I were to gauge this unusual behavior from an outsider's speculative standpoint -- I would say that Floyd for the first time in years, has pretty much locked himself away and is focused solely on putting on a performance like none before.
                      As I think back, this was the fight Floyd's wanted for years, and when he fought Brussless who made every attempt to mimic Cotto's style -- And while Cotto was in attendance, Floyd put on a teasing performance, making easy work of the Cotto clone.

What I've seen from the released video is a totally Committed Mayweather, but committed to what???

A stellar performance or to drive home something he's wanted to drive home for years ....

That even though Cotto is one of the very best in the sport and many have felt that he was avoided by Mayweather. {Losing sight of the Arum factor} Floyd is going to show once and for all, that he never had any reason to avoid Cotto, that he knows how to beat Cotto at his best weight, with his best trainer and make it look easy ......

Sure, I believe Cotto's got a shot, I would be foolish to think otherwise -- But I think we are going to see a completely possessed and obsessed Mayweather on May 5th, that will leave no doubt, who is the best boxer in the world. This, I feel is going to be Floyd's signature fight and a clear statement ... that he is the very best.

This is going to be a "MUST SEE" fight and I am sooo freakin excited .... !!!!!

:rofl1:

and Cotto made easy work of the "Mayweather Clone" Paulie Malignaggi, by breaking his Jaw and Eye Socket..

Comment

Working...
                      X