Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dirrell made Froch look like a mediocre to average fighter!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirrell made Froch look like a mediocre to average fighter!!!

I just downloaded and watched the fight again, here's the link to DL it:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...+andre+dirrell

I scored the fight 115-113 for Dirrell, and I even gave Froch two of the close rounds just because he was at home!

Direll didn't fight on the inside at all in this fight and still gave Froch HUGE problems!
    If Dirrell can make Froch look mediocre to average at best, what is Andre Ward going to do to him considering he can fight on the inside and on the outside and has outstanding defence!

I believe what Andre Ward is going to do to Froch is lose to him. Ward will get homesick as soon as he goes over the California state line,no more elbows, no more headbutts and no more hometown decisions, both Froch Vs Dirrell and Ward Vs Kessler could easily be viewed as hometown decisions, only difference is Ward has never fought away from home,even in his own country.

Andre Ward is not going to spend a fight holding,running and complaining like Dirrell because Ward is not a little *****.This will prove to be his downfall.

Comment

dirrell lost man. didnt finish the fight strong enough. ran too much instead of fighting.

Comment

They both looked awful in that fight.

Comment

how can running away from your opponent like a scared little ***** make him look mediocre?

Comment

Originally posted by Rickyboy View Post
            I believe what Andre Ward is going to do to Froch is lose to him. Ward will get homesick as soon as he goes over the California state line,no more elbows, no more headbutts and no more hometown decisions, both Froch Vs Dirrell and Ward Vs Kessler could easily be viewed as hometown decisions, only difference is Ward has never fought away from home,even in his own country.

Andre Ward is not going to spend a fight holding,running and complaining like Dirrell because Ward is not a little *****.This will prove to be his downfall.

"Homesick", lol!!!

Guess you forgot he won a gold medal in Athens Greece!

So you don't think Ward's ability to fight on the inside and outside very effectively will play a role in this fight?

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
              how can running away from your opponent like a scared little ***** make him look mediocre?
              Watch the fight again!
              Froch looked average at best!!!

Comment

from the highlight vid i saw it seemed like dirrell was outboxing him but i havent actually seen the whole fight i think ward is a little better than dirrell though

Comment

So my question is:

Do you think Ward's ability to fight effectively on the inside, and outside along with his stellar defense will give Froch problems?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan_123 View Post
                    from the highlight vid i saw it seemed like dirrell was outboxing him but i havent actually seen the whole fight i think ward is a little better than dirrell though
                    better and tougher

Comment

Working...
                    X