Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GRUSTLER claims he dates girls hotter than Cara Delevingne, send this photo as proof.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll side with Grustler on this one. It depends what you find hot. I'd choose Grus girl over that Cara "model" with her Cookie Monster eyebrows and flat chest.

BTW did he PM'ed you this photo? If he did, it's pretty messed up that you made a thread about it. You should have kept your disagreement through PM. If he posted publicly on the forum, then it's no holds barred.

BTW, I have a feeling I know why you posted this thread.

Comment

The model has a good face for modeling and all, but there's nothing wrong with his cute little Swedish-looking girl. And she's got a better body.

And to agree with Kev, it's not cool to make a thread out of this, disagree with him as you may.

Comment

Thread backfired.

Comment

Grustler = mack daddy

Teach these youngn's how it's done.
          Last edited by Tay Roc; 01-15-2014, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Grustler's side piece >>>>>>>> Whatever da phukk Cara is

Comment

Whoever Grustler is...he's got a hot chick.

Comment

Oh god, people here are even more desperate than I though. Please tell me you guys don't actually fawn over sausage nosed girls like that?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I'll side with Grustler on this one. It depends what you find hot. I'd choose Grus girl over that Cara "model" with her Cookie Monster eyebrows and flat chest.

BTW did he PM'ed you this photo? If he did, it's pretty messed up that you made a thread about it. You should have kept your disagreement through PM. If he posted publicly on the forum, then it's no holds barred.

BTW, I have a feeling I know why you posted this thread.
                  Yes, anyone that feels the butt hurt so strong from a bit of red K they they need to go on a messaging campaign deserves to be outed. Its just the principle.

He also sent me photos of b-list celebs that he posed with at parties to try and prove something of which I am not sure.

Comment

Too much cocaine. And crack.

And heroin.

Comment

Oh yeah and meth.

Comment

Working...
                      X