• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    How's your first language?

Oh wait it's English.

You are welcome.

edit: Hmm i get the feeling I'm being trolled here. Time to bow out gracefully

yank mischief.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      yank mischief.
      haha never trust em...

Comment

Stupid question. This is a matter of opinion. You cant prove which one is better with a poll.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          I find them both painfully boring but have more respect for the athletes who play soccer than I do for the athletes who play American football, due to the fact that the average amount of time that the football is actually in play in the American version is 11 minutes per 4 hour game.

The rest of that time is wasted on time outs, penalties/play reviews, commercial breaks/advertising, slow motion replays, sideline interviews, and other tedious bull****.

Say what you want about a lot of soccer players being flopping f*ggots (and I'd be inclined to agree) but at least they're actually pushing themselves out there on the field.
          Thread closed.

Comment

Not a big fan of either, but the NFL is garbage.

Why do they change the team depending on whether they are attacking or defending? Why can't these guys manage both? Rugby players do it, and don't get the benefit of a break every 30 seconds to allow for cheerleaders, advertisements and other non sport related crap....

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              hows your german?
              fluent?

oh, it's not your first language?

you are welcome.
              So Brits must be grateful to Americans for speaking in English language?

Comment

American football imho. It's waaaaaaay more strategic and more exciting than soccer. plus american footballers are warriors that leave their body and brain on the field. soccer players are pussified flopping f*ggots who run around for an hour trying to score 1 point.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Smooth View Post
                  American football imho. It's waaaaaaay more strategic and more exciting than soccer. plus american footballers are warriors that leave their body and brain on the field. soccer players are pussified flopping f*ggots who run around for an hour trying to score 1 point.
                  It's a 90 minute game "f*ggot".

hahah

"american footballers are warriors that leave their body and brain on the field"...yeah for what...all 11 minutes yeah?

Comment

Originally posted by J-Smooth View Post
                    That is the exact anwser I expected from uneducated, ignoring red neck

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                      It's a 90 minute game "f*ggot".

hahah

"american footballers are warriors that leave their body and brain on the field"...yeah for what...all 11 minutes yeah?
                      nah they play about 30 minutes on offense and 30 defense. and theres about 65 to 75 plays per game.

NFL= chess

soccer = connect four

Comment

Working...
                      X