Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacman Makes It Personal: Floyd Will Bear Brunt of Ire Over Sr.’s Steroid Allegations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac is a fool. Floyd is already in his head and will take him completely out of his game plan

Comment

Originally posted by joartcc5 View Post
      That's what we call making Floyd beg.

I've already mentioned this before and only now do u idiots realize this for a fact.

Pac will be the one calling the shots... not gayweather.

Does it hurt to realize Pac is really the one calling the shots.

Pac is just making gayweather look the fool by toying with him and reminding Floyd who's the boss.

In the meanwhile Floyd can fight the great Mat Hatton.
      Calling shots is setting the purse split.
      Calling shots is setting the weight limit.
      Caling shots is picking the venue.

Changing the date your willing to fight everyday, pushing it forward pushing back, Saying you need time,blah blah blah....
      Now thats bitching out. If hes so mad and so gungho about whooping floyds ass all he has to do is sign the dotted line. All that **** talkn and now he wants to make floyd "beg" LOL. If that helps you with the fact that Pacs tail is between his legs then I could understand that.

You know if the roles were reversed youd be calling Floyd a ducking *****.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        Pac is a fool. Floyd is already in his head and will take him completely out of his game plan
        Pac will channel that motivation well.

He has never issued a statement like the one he said on national tv wherein he already puts the blame on Sr for the things that he's going to do on Jr.

Pac is all smiles then proceeds to annihilate his opponents. It's just a job to him.

Now its different. I like that angle. If u think Floyd has gotten in his head... U have no idea what ur saying. Lols!

Comment

Originally posted by Kalion View Post
          Calling shots is setting the purse split.
          Calling shots is setting the weight limit.
          Caling shots is picking the venue.

Changing the date your willing to fight everyday, pushing it forward pushing back, Saying you need time,blah blah blah....
          Now thats bitching out. If hes so mad and so gungho about whooping floyds ass all he has to do is sign the dotted line. All that **** talkn and now he wants to make floyd "beg" LOL. If that helps you with the fact that Pacs tail is between his legs then I could understand that.

You know if the roles were reversed youd be calling Floyd a ducking *****.
          U shud help Floyd beg Pac for the fight.

hahaha!

Comment

He has never issued a statement like the one he said on national tv wherein he already puts the blame on Sr for the things that he's going to do on Jr.

Pac is all smiles then proceeds to annihilate his opponents. It's just a job to him.

Now its different. I like that angle. If u think Floyd has gotten in his head... U have no idea what ur saying. Lols!
            Goddamn you are a ****ing coward.

Your boy is a fraud and a DUCK. You have no honor and are an ugly midget.

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
              Goddamn you are a ****ing coward.

Your boy is a fraud and a DUCK. You have no honor and are an ugly midget.
              Honor and ***** doesnt mix.

Coward and *****... perfect match.

Comment

What with all this "calling the shots" BS? As a fan I don't give a **** about anybody "calling the shots!" I want to see this fight get made. I am a Pacquiao fan and I can't stand Mayweather but Manny needs to sign the damn contract. This is ridiculous. If Gayweather was "calling the shots" everyone would say he is ducking, myself included. So if Pacquiao takes that route he is ducking too. Call it what it is. "Calling the shots" ain't gonna get the fight made. Sign the contract and let's get it on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kalion View Post
                  If hes so pissed and eager to whoop Floyds ass you would think hed take the fight ASAP. Instead he wants it almost a year later.

Yeah Pacs realllllly mad,Floyd better watch out.Im sure Floyd is so scared he duck this fight and sleep with the light on.
                  didn't you read the article?

doesn't it say arum doesn't get to philippines 'til thursday at the earliest?

we don't know if he accepted the fight yet or not , let alone when.

Comment

yeah because he's had so many problems fighting with passion in the past, right? Im telling you this is a bad move. All Hatton & Oscar and a ton of other guys before that talked about after the fight is how they said that Floyd wont bother them and they wont let his dumb talking get in there head and then they all get upset, act different, and after the fight they admit that he got to them and they wanted to kill him. Pac is doing the same. He's definatly one guy who doesnt need it but he's doing it anyways

Comment

Honor and ***** doesnt mix.

Coward and *****... perfect match.
                      You said Floyd would never fight pac. That he was a "duck". Are you denying and lying now you midget punk ass coward?

Comment

Working...
                      X