Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexicans on the forum, who u Backing? Pac or Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am backin Hatton. I honestly think he if keeps moving and can land to the body early, he could knock Pac out in the 9th or 10th...if even that late.

Comment

Originally posted by 1000 Left Fist View Post
      who is xcaret backing up?
      a mexican fighter no matter what!he considers hatton as mexican til he gets ktfo!

Comment

There's only oneeeeeeeeee Ricky Hatton haha

Yeah I like Ricky in this one. Paq got his fame off our backs, has yet to even step in there with a puncher. lol Just milkin his fame off of us, honestly I don't think I'd ever root for Manny lmao. Plus Hatton's the underdog, and it's always fun to see them win.

Comment

I got Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by {}{}MATADOR{}{} View Post
            Doesn't matter to me who wins. Just want the fight to end by knockout.

I have 20k on hatton though because I think he'll pull it off.
            I agree..even on the amount I put on Hatton..

Comment

mexicans who looks like caucasian will root for hatton including xcaret.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                Just curious. Also funny cause Hatton comes out wearing the Sombrero when he fought Castillo was it? But I don't know, his style isn't exactly mexican exciting...
                does it really matter? Pinoy's are spaniard and asian(probably Vit descent). Nothing to do with mexico, guatamala or anything over in central america.

Comment

Pacquiao as he is my favorite fighter

Comment

im a half-mexican, and i love pac.we love pacquiao.because he defeated our superstars.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      does it really matter? Pinoy's are spaniard and asian(probably Vit descent). Nothing to do with mexico, guatamala or anything over in central america.
                      3% of Pinoy's have Spanish. they are the celebrities, politicians, etc. You can easily notice them by their lighter skin tone and pointier nose.

97% of the Philippines is Malay or other fully Asian descent.

Comment

Working...
                      X