No announcement yet.

Anyone who says ******* or ***** has DESERT D syndrome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone who says ******* or ***** has DESERT D syndrome

It is what it is. That's some weird internet language. When you see someone use those words towards a fellow poster, those are severe signs of not getting any...

Desert D***: when a man hasn't had any in months.

so you fall under that assessment?

i mean, not only did you use both words, you actually made a thread about it

Comment

Those words played out a while ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

Lmfao I knew your dumb ass would take the bait you desert dick *****. Yo you dumb as **** lmfao. I told you before that you have reading and comprehension problems. I said anyone who uses those words "TOWARDS" a fellow poster has a severe case of desrt dick syndrome. Not anyone who simply speaks it. You seriously need to go back to school. You're 37 with a GED. Lmao hahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post

Lmfao I knew your dumb ass would take the bait you desert dick *****. Yo you dumb as **** lmfao. I told you before that you have reading and comprehension problems. I said anyone who uses those words "TOWARDS" a fellow poster has a severe case of desrt dick syndrome. Not anyone who simply speaks it. You seriously need to go back to school. You're 37 with a GED. Lmao hahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
          X