No announcement yet.

Notorious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Spot on but am I the only one who thought that his life move too fast in the movie. I thought they could of spent more time on different segment of his life, when the LA scene came up, I was like "already." I also saw a documentary before the movie on BET where some ignorant hood *****s came at biggie with guns because they said he dissed west coast rappers but his manager handled it, I think the rapper that sent those ignorant *****s at him was E40, but that scene was not even shown in the movie.
    Yea it did...he was a kid for like 5 mins...and it seemed like the pace was too fast. As soon as he met Lil Kim...well u kno wat happened...lmao(maybe it did in real life).

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
      Yea it did...he was a kid for like 5 mins...and it seemed like the pace was too fast. As soon as he met Lil Kim...well u kno wat happened...lmao(maybe it did in real life).
      maybe the Lil Kim part but the other scenes moved way too fast for me.

Comment

i was apprehensive about watching it...really didnt interest me but when we popped the dvd in, the music hooked me in...those beats, those tracks were from my college days

the movie was ok...felt that the storyline was a little 'compressed'...perhaps that movie would have been better suited with a 3+ hour timeframe....and i wasn't too sold on whoever that was that played tupac

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          i was apprehensive about watching it...really didnt interest me but when we popped the dvd in, the music hooked me in...those beats, those tracks were from my college days

the movie was ok...felt that the storyline was a little 'compressed'...perhaps that movie would have been better suited with a 3+ hour timeframe....and i wasn't too sold on whoever that was that played tupac
          i liked the movie but didnt like how they played tupac and i seen tupac ressurection and the hole story of what happende when he first got shot and all dat **** i dont believe it the way it was in the movie i beleive the way tupac told it

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
            i liked the movie but didnt like how they played tupac and i seen tupac ressurection and the hole story of what happende when he first got shot and all dat **** i dont believe it the way it was in the movie i beleive the way tupac told it

agreed...they made tupac look like some paranoid crackhead

BTW- regarding your sig, do you have a gif of the 1st KD? that left hook in the first round that caught vargas? that was a beatiful hook...i'll give you 10K if you can find me that gif vabo

Comment

BTW- regarding your sig, do you have a gif of the 1st KD? that left hook in the first round that caught vargas? that was a beatiful hook...i'll give you 10K if you can find me that gif vabo
              lol aight let me look for it dont ask no one else lol

Comment

dawg i cant find any but lets make a bet 10 k magic win game 2 vs lakers

Comment

I wouldn't waste money or bandwith to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
                    dawg i cant find any but lets make a bet 10 k magic win game 2 vs lakers

you're lucky i logged off before i saw this

Comment

Working...
                    X