Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I thought Americans and Englishmen were supposed to be mates?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
    Yes sir, funny accent and all.
    dont mind the accent,have you ever lived in the u.k or do you come over to visit family and friends?

Comment

That's why all us Canadian girls have big boobs
      lol, not all of them, just the ones born after 1983, and unfortunately a good percentage of the men too. chemicals in our food / water have increased greatly after the mid eighties

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        dont mind the accent,have you ever lived in the u.k or do you come over to visit family and friends?
        My mum was born and raised in Dublin and my dad is half English, half Dutch so I have spent my entire life around people from the UK and Ireland as well as Holland. I go back and forth to England as much as possible, two to three times a year usually and I will probably end up living there

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
          lol, not all of them, just the ones born after 1983, and unfortunately a good percentage of the men too. chemicals in our food / water have increased greatly after the mid eighties
          I am vintage 1984!

Oh, sorry Pugly

Comment

My mum was born and raised in Dublin and my dad is half English, half Dutch so I have spent my entire life around people from the UK and Ireland as well as Holland. I go back and forth to England as much as possible, two to three times a year usually and I will probably end up living there
            i get yaa,you would probably be better off living where you are to be honest,things are quite bad over here at the moment but you are more than welcome

Comment

Great to hear. Yep yep.

Comment

i get yaa,you would probably be better off living where you are to be honest,things are quite bad over here at the moment but you are more than welcome
                It's bad everywhere, but Canada is definitely a great country to live in. I just love being there though If I move anywhere it will be to somewhere in Surrey

Comment

Honestly what it really comes down to is that American people have obesity problem
                  Back in royal days in places such as Egypt amongst other locations, having an obesity problem meant that you were wealthy and desirable, and that same concept still holds true with America.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                    Back in royal days in places such as Egypt amongst other locations, having an obesity problem meant that you were wealthy and desirable, and that same concept still holds true with America.
                    really........suck on this

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                      Great to hear. Yep yep.
                      Right!? Then you don't have to swim to get a face full of fanny and a sammich

Comment

Working...
                      X