Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody Know Of Where I Can HQ Boxing Pics (In Ring Action)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody Know Of Where I Can HQ Boxing Pics (In Ring Action)

Anybody Know Of Where I Can HQ Boxing Pics (In Ring Action)

Theirs always a 100 motherfuckers at ring side with press passes taking photos with those expensive ass cameras, where are their portfolio at?

I want to print up a bunch of them but only want bad ass angles and moments. Gonna make like a mural on a wall of them.

For fights on HBO, just go to their website. They have 1920x1080 pics for almost all their fights recent years. Just scroll over the specific fights and click on "explore fight" to see the media they have on it.
    Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 05-04-2015, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Google search>Images>Search tools>Size.

You can just set it to large or if you want to be more specific go to larger than and select up to 70 Megapixels.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        For fights on HBO, just go to their website. They have 1920x1080 pics for almost all their fights recent years. Just scroll over the specific fights and click on "explore fight" to see the media they have on it.
        thanks I forgot about that.

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Google search>Images>Search tools>Size.

You can just set it to large or if you want to be more specific go to larger than and select up to 70 Megapixels.
        yeah but too much bs with all that, I remeber I used to download HQ picture pack of boxing, its was all the photographers photos in one pack. But idk what happened with that.

I like photos that are from weird angles and rare, google images usually just bring all the same ones.

Comment

i second this. can anyone post up a link for HQ pics?

Comment

Working...
          X