• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
    great night for british boxing !!

Haye >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Klit brothers
    Keep taking the tablets, son.

Comment

Originally posted by vanillacoke View Post
      Let me guess... David Haye is an overhyped, overrated, c level bum who only fights other c level bums... Valuev was robbed and he cheated against Ruiz, Right?
      I said nothing but positive things about Haye in my earlier post on this thread. This was a nice win for him.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
        yeah haye, sucks dirty fighter should of been DQ'd dumb stoppage

wlad will KO Haye
        hahah you stupid idiot picked Ruiz over Haye and now you're afraid for your precious Wlad health

Comment

im from uk, can someone please tell me where i can watch a live stream of hopkins rjj?? come on guys we all boxing fans help me out, dont ignore the post, any ideas? not those stupid spam sites where you fill in never ending forms for no reason. someone must know??? DONT IGNORE!!

Comment

Gotta give credit where credit is due. Haye fought a very good fight despite the rabbit punches. In your heart of hearts, how many rounds did you give Ruiz? I had Haye winning every round rather easily. While his power won't remind you of Tyson I thought he was very quick and had very good movement in there. If he has to fight one of the K brothers, I'd say he'd have a better shot against Wladimir. Haye has enough power to stop him, even tho my money would be on Wlad.

Comment

I think Haye put up a great show (barring a couple of clear rabbit punches). When you think that many people said his chin wouldn't last a round in the heavies the kid has done all that can be expected.

He put a very durable opponent on the canvas four times and landed monstrous bombs in just about every round. By the end of the fight Ruiz looked like he'd been run over by a truck.

Haye's speed was two weight divisions faster than Ruiz's. He moved and slipped Ruiz's punches well and - most importantly of all - he didn't gas as many suggested he would.

Haye is explosive, exciting and articulate. Just what boxing needs.

As for the Klits. They remain favourites in any future bout. But I'm sure both are concerned about Haye's speed and punching power. You'd have to be inhuman not to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Mugwump View Post
                I think Haye put up a great show (barring a couple of clear rabbit punches). When you think that many people said his chin wouldn't last a round in the heavies the kid has done all that can be expected.

He put a very durable opponent on the canvas four times and landed monstrous bombs in just about every round. By the end of the fight Ruiz looked like he'd been run over by a truck.

Haye's speed was two weight divisions faster than Ruiz's. He moved and slipped Ruiz's punches well and - most importantly of all - he didn't gas as many suggested he would.

Haye is explosive, exciting and articulate. Just what boxing needs.

As for the Klits. They remain favourites in any future bout. But I'm sure both are concerned about Haye's speed and punching power. You'd have to be inhuman not to be.
                Yea man Im with you. Definite rabbit punches, but either way haye did his thing. I like to be honest about my feelings when it comes to boxers, and haye looked pretty solid, ruiz was game too, but haye looks like he might make a statement. Nice

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
                  I haven't seen a stoppage that bad EVER. Man who paid that ****in referee off?????
                  braddman have you ever boxed? do you know how hurtful those punches really feel? I just cant understand your comments!

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                    I am American and I will give him the credit he deserves. Haye beat a 38 year fighter that was ranked number 27th in the world, even Barrett was ranked higher when Haye fought him. Haye beat a fighter who in the last five years has lost to every fighter that even remotely resembles a world class fighter. And that does not even count the blown up middleweights he lost to before that. And as far as Ruiz's chin is concerned tell me, other than Tua, how many big bangers has Ruiz actually fought? And if Wlad had done this to Ruiz everyone would be calling Ruiz what he actually is. And that is the reason he was ranked 27th in the world. Because Ruiz was a bum yesterday he was a bum today and he will still be a bum tomorrow.
                    right please let me enlighten you, if you are a two time world champ, it is impossible to be a bum, if you know anything about boxing you know that the guys who have lost like 70 and won 5, that fight 4 rounders, are possibly bums, and even then, i dnt like to call them bums personally, because how can you be a bum if you put your life on the line and get in the ring! reality check mate! Also ruiz is a heavyweight, show me anybody over 14st who does not have a punch, its near impossible, yes some punch harder, but come on, I would suggest you yourself actually have a fight, and then it might make you appreciate the likes of john ruiz a bit more! I'm not getting carried away, I know who ruiz is. Anybody who can watch that and say haye is not going to be a threat at hw has no place even talking about this sport, it's as obvious as his suspect chin! Seriously, too many people get caught up in the hype, i have seen videos on peoples posts of ruiz best moments in the fight....? its a fight....your going to get hit, how often you do depends, but dont expect somebody not to get hit.....rant over, im not replying to arm chair fans again if i can help it!

Comment

Good performance from Haye against a durable and game opponent. The victory doesn't mean a great deal, as he was expected to win, but he looked impressive doing it for the most part. All credit to Ruiz for not mauling and coming to fight, even if he might have fared better had he been the boring Ruiz of old.

We didn't learn anything other than that Haye can get the job done.

Comment

Working...
                      X