Collapse
No announcement yet.

**New York Knicks bandwagon thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pacers WILL make a run. They are a good team. The Knicks need to knock them right back to reality when they do.

Comment

• Knicks 50 Pacers 31 at the half.

Knick fans gotta love the D and effort !!!

Comment

• Keep it up Knicks. Make them put in the bench by the 4th quarter baby.

Comment

• Granger was talking trash before the game Melo going to get in that @ss worse in the second half.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
            Granger was talking trash before the game Melo going to get in that @ss worse in the second half.
            I saw that tweet. It was........cute. He is going to pay for that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              I saw that tweet. It was........cute. He is going to pay for that ****.
              Knicks up by thirty, the starting line up resting already lol.

Comment

• Luvin our bench !!! Smitty and Novacaine doing they"re thang !!!

Comment

• Great games Knicks. The pacers will come ready for revenge tommorow. Let's sweep those *****es.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    At the end of the day they're all opinions. You have yours and I have mine !!!

I'm a Knick fan in the Knick Bandwagon Thread.

No issues here !!! I'll respond to anyone if its worth the time and finger effort.

Can't and haven't prevented others from responding to your post.

Does it really matter who responds to who as long as we keep it clean and somewhat intelligent ?

Sorry, but its plain to see the only one with any kind of an issue here is you.

The only thing I'm guilty of is being a Knick fan with strong opinions !!!

Whats your excuse ?
                    Let's just agree to disagree on which one of us has any kind of issue.

Btw, thanks for the bottle.

That's where I'll get the energy to type !!!s to end my sentences so other ppl will know that I was vehemently trying to make a point.

In other news, the Knicks are looking pretty, pretty good.

Hopefully this inspired play propels them into the playoffs.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                      Great games Knicks. The pacers will come ready for revenge tommorow. Let's sweep those *****es.
                      I just realized your team is playing the Bulls on back-to-back games too.

Comment

Working...
                      X