No announcement yet.

What celebrity do you look like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Freddi View Post
    Some people tell me that I look like Georges St Pierre.

Do you have the French-Canadian accent?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by K-None JAT Loc View Post
        You lucky bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy O'Bannon View Post
          I can see the resemblance. But Allen Green looks like a dick. Mangler has a very kind face.

You can tell he's good people.
          Word. I'm more handsome than Green, but he does kinda look like me. I melt bitches' hearts wit my kind eyes and seductive smile.

Comment

(Here comes all the *******s claiming they look like Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp. )

The only celeb I've ever gotten compared to is Trent Reznor. I can certainly see that compairson with my nose and lips looking idential to his, and my hair being somewhat long, as well.

Slap a "chinstrap" style beard on this dude and that's basically me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bsquared View Post
              Do you have the French-Canadian accent?
              Nah, but I don't have that English accent either.

Comment

People have said I look like Pacino and Hoffman from the 70s, I dont see it at all...

Comment

Matter of fact ; here's a cheap mock up of what that would look like.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                    Word. I'm more handsome than Green, but he does kinda look like me. I melt bitches' hearts wit my kind eyes and seductive smile.
                    how old are you mang ... just curious

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      (Here comes all the *******s claiming they look like Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp. )

The only celeb I've ever gotten compared to is Trent Reznor. I can certainly see that compairson with my nose and lips looking idential to his, and my hair being somewhat long, as well.

Slap a "chinstrap" style beard on this dude and that's basically me.
                      Yea I shoulda picked someone cooler lookin than
                      doesnt sound too cool compared to the Johnny Depps and Brad Pitts round here.

Comment

Working...
                      X