No announcement yet.

Name your TOP three Hype Jobs (Any weight) and Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name your TOP three Hype Jobs (Any weight) and Why

Number 3- Sergio Mora-- Biggest fight is a win a close decision to Vernon Forrest which Forrest avenged..not to mention a bunch of "Contender" low round wins over so-so fighters. Its about time he fights a challenge in a 12 round fight.

Number 2- Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.--Almost 40 fights and no names , if he is trying to follow in his fathers foot steps he is on his way (many bums) but I will say his father was very good and a warrior JR needs to step up before he hits 50 fights. His style can make for good fights but where is his heart? His father should give him his.

Number 1- Joan Guzman- Super hype job has talent but talent alone doesn't earn him respect, he has fought 5 times in since 5-2006. Last 5 opponents have a combined 28 losses. Has fought 1 time in 2007 and 1 time in 2008. According to Boxingscene Rankings lightweight Division he has not fought a top 10 or even 20 ranked fighter. Most known for not making weight and pulling out of fight with Campbell. Biggest win to Barrios....was a split decision. Also boring running style.

Chris John, Chris John, and Chris John.

Comment

margarito-why? hes a cheater.

Comment

3. Paul Williams

2. Andre Berto

1. Chad Dawson

Comment

i will list 2 that are hypejobs but doesnt mean they wont suceed

amir khan- his chin is made out of glass
          arreola- hes entertaining but will never be great or beat the best heavyweights

.....paul williams is not a hype job...hes going to ko wright and you will all watch in fear..... then you will fear that your favorite fighter from 147-160 is next

Comment

None of the hypejobs listed thus far can even come close to touching Chris John's pathetic record of competition.

For Christ's sake he makes Zsolt Erdei look like a world beater by comparison.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
              Chris John, Chris John, and Chris John.
              Ok he is my fourth I agree
              Originally posted by johncs08 View Post
              margarito-why? hes a cheater.
              Nah...Margarito got a lil something...its just too bad what happened.
              Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
              3. Paul Williams

2. Andre Berto

1. Chad Dawson
              These are all good fighters...hmm?
              Originally posted by Golden Boy 360 View Post
              i will list 2 that are hypejobs but doesnt mean they wont suceed

amir khan- his chin is made out of glass
              arreola- hes entertaining but will never be great or beat the best heavyweights

.....paul williams is not a hype job...hes going to ko wright and you will all watch in fear..... then you will fear that your favorite fighter from 147-160 is next
              I agree...and Paul is no hype job he is a scary freak.

Comment

And for the record, Williams is a hypejob. Sorry if I'm not that sold on the guy who got his head bounced around the ring for 36 minutes by Cotto's punching bag.

Yeah, I know he avenged the loss immediately. And I know he went on to "conquer" 160lbs and 154lbs resectfully by beating up Phillips and Andy "the killer" Kolle.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
                  3. Paul Williams

2. Andre Berto

1. Chad Dawson
                  That's exactly the ones I was gonna name. Although I'd rank Williams #1.

Comment

Some of you guys might get on me about this but I gotta go with Gamboa. Although he's undefeated and has a good KO record he gets caught a lot! I see him getting KO'd like Ponce De Leon got K'd.

Comment

Working...
                    X