Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko : If Nicholas Walters is Ready, I'm Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I'd like to see Loma take on two more contenders before unifying, but if he feels that he is ready then no one is gonna stop him.

Comment

Wish more top fighters shared Loma's attitude.

Comment

Gotta love Lomachenko !! Duck NO ONE !!!

Comment

bring loma and walters in 2015!

Comment

Lomachenko does need more wins to make this an interesting match-up, at least get into the double digits lol.

Comment

This Lomachenko guy would get in the ring with GGG if he got the chance.

Comment

Lomachenko is 26 years old, he fought over 200 times in amateur, he is not a prospect, is like Rigodiux when he became professional. He is trying to fight Walters, the biggest and stronger guy at 126. At this point I don't think Loma can hold Walters for 12 rounds, he have the box, speed and stamina but not the power to make Walters respect him, and it's going to be a point in the fight that Loma have to go toe to toe with Walters, there is when Walters is going to beat the shi...t out of Loma. The best fights for him could be against Gradovich and Gonzalez, he have better chances there.

Comment

Loma would be in his khan bike like he was last night vs Walters. Talented but Walters beats him

Comment

Originally posted by Jorgod View Post
                    Lomachenko is 26 years old, he fought over 200 times in amateur, he is not a prospect, is like Rigodiux when he became professional. He is trying to fight Walters, the biggest and stronger guy at 126. At this point I don't think Loma can hold Walters for 12 rounds, he have the box, speed and stamina but not the power to make Walters respect him, and it's going to be a point in the fight that Loma have to go toe to toe with Walters, there is when Walters is going to beat the shi...t out of Loma. The best fights for him could be against Gradovich and Gonzalez, he have better chances there.
                    No power? He has hurt everyone he has fought with body shots. His first win was by bodyshot KO, he almost KO'd Salido, he hurt Russel Jr numerous times and if it wasn't for his injured hand, I'm sure he would have KO'd the Thailander on Sunday. I mean, he beat the living **** out of him with one hand for most of the fight, he even wobbled him numerous times after his hand had been injured... He has more than enough power to keep Walters at bay or possibly even stop him.

I like Walters, but to overlook the special fighter that is Lomachenko is absurd. He has everything you can imagine when he steps in the ring. Oh , and by no means is he a small featherweight. I doubt body frame would play a significant role in this fight. If it boils down to who's skill set is better, Lomachenko would outclass any fighter at 126, my only question mark for he fight is can Loma neutralize Walters' power?

Comment

That's a great attitude and nicholas walters can learn from that. Nonito Donaire also thought like lomachenko and gave walters the opportunity. If walters does think he's the best then he would take the fight with lomachenko instead of dismissing him. Lomachenko fans should be proud and walters fans should be embarassed.

Comment

Working...
                      X