No announcement yet.

I am never going to forget this heat game

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
    The heat outfought, Outhustled and out-defended the supposed toughest, most resilient "Bad Boy" defenders in the game.

This heat team is one of the greatest in history. That's just a fact.

Whether or not you realize what you're witnessing doesn't change how they'll be remembered.
    Let them win the championship first because if they do not win they will be the biggest dissapointment in the history of the NBA.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
      Let them win the championship first because if they do not win they will be the biggest dissapointment in the history of the NBA.
      We love pressure in miami

Comment

btw I'm just ****ing around lol, I know last night's game wasn't that great or competitive I just wanted to rub this **** in nate's face after all the garbage he's been talking.

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
          No Rose, no Deng, no Hinrich, Noah not 100%.

Still dropped one at home.

Greatness.
          It's not a challenge without those 3, to be honest.

The reason Miami lost that game was because they didn't play in 8 days, and Chicago had just finished a team in a Game 7. So they were physically ready.

Let's see how the ball rolls in Chi-town.

Comment

I gotta say they really made a statement last night.... must have been pissed from dropping the first game

Comment

It will tough to win in Chicago but if the Heat play like they did last night Chicago has no shot. Love it how Lebron took no **** from the Bulls, that game made Alonzo Mourning proud.

WAR HEAT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Most Heat fans think Alonzo Mourning was Denzel Washingtons character in Training Day.

Most Heat fans have never heard of Rony Seikaly

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  Most Heat fans have never heard of Rony Seikaly
                  Most laker fans are not enjoying the playoffs right now

Comment

Originally posted by Strictly_UG View Post
                    Most laker fans are not enjoying the playoffs right now

well, it's never fun when the Lakers are out but i'll be honest; with our team completely decimated by injuries, i'm glad we were put out of our misery...that team was on its last legs and everything just fell apart right before the playoffs

the 1st round was meh...but this round, with the west in particular, has been very fun to watch

Memphis and the Warriors have had some great runs so far...the only series i haven't really paid attention to so far is the Knicks-Pacers series

once the tenants and the celtics got booted, i didn't really care...i'm just enjoying good ball now

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      well, it's never fun when the Lakers are out but i'll be honest; with our team completely decimated by injuries, i'm glad we were put out of our misery...that team was on its last legs and everything just fell apart right before the playoffs

the 1st round was meh...but this round, with the west in particular, has been very fun to watch

Memphis and the Warriors have had some great runs so far...the only series i haven't really paid attention to so far is the Knicks-Pacers series

once the tenants and the celtics got booted, i didn't really care...i'm just enjoying good ball now
                      You know I can't even talk shit.

Comment

Working...
                      X