Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux-Marroquin in Jeopardy as Hyde Prevails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shame that so much of the fighting in boxing takes place outside the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
      I do too, but I strongly doubt Arce would take the fight, as he wants a tune-up before fighting Donaire. Rigo is definitely not a tune-up lol
      He should fight Rigo as a tune up, he's only 10-0.

Comment

Tomato can or cab driver. Which one will Rigo fight next?

Comment

Another cuban caught up in promotional disputes. SMH

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            He should fight Rigo as a tune up, he's only 10-0.
            Has Arce ever uttered Rigo's name in an interview? The way for Rigo to build his name would be to lay a major ass whupping like nobody ever has on Travieso. I know he can outbox him, but he needs to leave him laying to make a statement.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
              Has Arce ever uttered Rigo's name in an interview? The way for Rigo to build his name would be to lay a major ass whupping like nobody ever has on Travieso. I know he can outbox him, but he needs to leave him laying to make a statement.
              I doubt he even knows who he is, Arce is only worried about 1 fighter and that's Donaire.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                I doubt he even knows who he is, Arce is only worried about 1 fighter and that's Donaire.
                Everyone in the division is gunning for the same guy lol.

Rigo is the type of fighter that would motivate me to get into gambling, I would sleep soundly knowing that I put my money on him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                  Shame that so much of the fighting in boxing takes place outside the ring.
                  Whats really a shame is that so many fighters let managers and promoters eat all the losses of their early fights, and then once they start making a few bucks they get amnesia about how they got there........

Comment

First Gamboa, then Solis and now Rigo. These f@gs are out to fk us.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
                      Whats really a shame is that so many fighters let managers and promoters eat all the losses of their early fights, and then once they start making a few bucks they get amnesia about how they got there........
                      Very true.

Comment

Working...
                      X