Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOX Fight Night 12/13/13 Discussion Thread: Josesito Lopez vs. Mike Arnaoutis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spence knocked the **** out of him literally.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      Not impressed by Spence, he hits hard but he's slow and really easy to hit, however he does still have a lot of time to develop and improve.
      his last fight he almost got ktfo, had it been a 10 rounder he would have been stopped.

Comment

Ok... spence jr needs to step up the competition already. I could walk in there and beat these guys blind folded with no training he's fighting. Unless they just put him in there to get his confidence back after that 8 round fight.

Comment

Just tuned in to see the guy apparently having to puke, wow. Lol.

Does Spence always use the left uppercut as his body punch?

Comment

A great prospect in Diaz JR. coming up, DON'T MISS IT!

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
              Not impressed by Spence, he hits hard but he's slow and really easy to hit, however he does still have a lot of time to develop and improve.
              I wasn't impressed with this performance, he got countered a couple of times as well. I can't really judge him entirely though because the guy he was facing looked like a hotdog vendor, no need to really bring an A game.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                Spence knocked the **** out of him literally.
                You could see the poo poo seeping out from his shorts as he was trying to get up

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  I wasn't impressed with this performance, he got countered a douple of times as well. I can't really judge him entirely though because the guy he was facing looked like a hotdog vendor, no need to really bring an A game.
                  Yeah that could be a factor, a lot of guys fighting journeymen abandon defense and just look to get them out of there ASAP.

Comment

Not that impressed with Spence. People need to hold off indefinitely on calling him a future P4P star

Comment

They had the wrong record for Diaz Jr.

He's 7-0-0.

Comment

Working...
                      X