Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R.I.P Hector Macho Camacho...you'll be missed #Macho Time

Comment

Originally posted by mikeMack View Post
      Was Camacho involved in something shady and bad again? If this was a cocaine shooting over drugs and bad debts or drug theft then that is terrible to go out like that over cocaine and being assassinated in a car. Was hector leading a productive good life helping others and being an asset in the community and helping others along? Makes one think??
      Nobody knows what truly happened yet so guessing how he was living shouldn't matter. Many of you have only seen the latter stages of Camachos career. He was a beast at 130 and 135.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
        Great champion my ass, that ***** skated more than Nancy Carrigan. He brought the boring to boxing. Run, run, run was her style. Reminds me of that ***** Paul Malinagi
        Incidents like these you put your differences to the side and give respect for the man's family and his career.

RIP "Macho" a true character

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
          Great champion my ass, that ***** skated more than Nancy Carrigan. He brought the boring to boxing. Run, run, run was her style. Reminds me of that ***** Paul Malinagi
          Punk ass **** YOU square ass *****

Comment

Rest in peace Champ. My sympathies to his family and friends.

Comment

Very sad news, it came to my mind now Hector dressed like a fireman before the Chavez fight and he was saying...the man is hot, referring to JCC and like he was gonna put him down or something like that, I liked him a lot even tho he lost, I'll see you up there if heaven do exist.
              My prayers and support to friends and family members, May you rest in peace Macho man.

Comment

Rip!!!!!!!

Comment

**** all the haters.Camacho was one of the best of his era.he was just not real serious but still he got some great wins.imagen if he was serious?.. Camacho rip champ

Comment

Rip.....................

Comment

Originally posted by mikeMack
                      Was Camacho involved in something shady and bad again? If this was a cocaine shooting over drugs and bad debts or drug theft then that is terrible to go out like that over cocaine and being assassinated in a car. Was hector leading a productive good life helping others and being an asset in the community and helping others along? Makes one think??
                      He was with the wrong person at the wrong time. Hector was no saint and he like cocaine, but this has nothing to do with his wrong doing but with who he was.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X