Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
    The public and ESPN are not the same thing~ plus didn't you read about HBO and ESPN cutting a deal~ ESPN is doing their part to make people believers again in the fight.

Suckers and rubes are easily fooled or tricked and this is a perfect example it took what a couple minutes of talk for people to be talking the same shit and get into all this again.

Talk is very cheap, especially when their are reasons behind what gets said.
    Yeah, talk is cheap when Pac is doing the talking, but it's gospel when Floyd is saying something.

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
      Now the fanboys will start with Manny is a politician and you cant believe anything he says. I believe Manny more than I believe Floyd. Manny at least have prove that he will fight anybody.
      Why would you believe either at face value~ and that last sentence sure Manny will fight anybody under the right conditions so that is not even being truthful and is pretty much a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by leonthegee View Post
        Why would Floyd say that to Manny? Hes a fighter that came from a fighting family. Even if he was scared really why would he tell Manny that over the phone? He looses his edge over Manny therefore I dont believe it. Manny is a politician and I dont believe anything these parasites say. Why didnt he say it on camera for the world to see?
        But you believe anything Floyd says. You funny.

Comment

• I'm not that surprised. Floyd has avoided Manny and it's pretty obvious, not the first time he avoided fighters anyway. I still think Floyd beats the current version of Pac but everyone knows Floyd is cautious both in and out the ring. His worried that if Cotto could bloody him, how much more a pac fight would hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
            At this point though the fight is on life support one of them has to talk about it looks like Pac is going first. Floyd will get his side of the story out and hopefully we get both of these clowns in the ring.

But hell even if hes lying it will drum up interest in the fight again. ESPN doesnt know or care that Pac looked like shyt in his last 2 fights. Theyre just going to give him the platform.
            Talk is cheap and they can say whatever they want, I hope they do fight to put an end to this once and for all.

Everything that gets said gets said for a reason though, and it is always the same one side trying to use the other to get over. I don't blame them because it works and gets people fired up but it is just funny~

Comment

• Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
              But you believe anything Floyd says. You funny.
              I believe what my eyes tell me and my eyes tell me Mannys done.

Comment

• Pac has some endorsements worth a few Mil, Mayweather makes his mone from Boxing. Pac is also a Congressmen while Floyd will have nothing.

Floyd getting 10% more overall is fair in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Yeah, talk is cheap when Pac is doing the talking, but it's gospel when Floyd is saying something.
                  Any talk in boxing is cheap, do you really believe what anyone in the fight game says more than 50% of the time, especially when it is usually painfully obvious why certain things get said.

Plus you must have me confused with someone else, I have said Floyd is full of **** based on what he says most of the time, although sometimes he does say something interesting also it is an interesting exercise to try and think like Floyd who is usually way out there. Trying to explain his reasoning does not equate to agreement. People that dislike him tend to hang on his every word like it is gospel much more than his average fan, so trying to explain his position gets people twisted.
                  Last edited by The Gambler1981; 09-21-2012, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• How long has Pacquiao been sitting on that info? A couple years, I would guess...What took him so long to get it out?

Comment

• This type of shyt has been going back and forth with both sides since 2009. How is this any different?

Press Release: Floyd requests OSTD:

Response: "Floyd's ducking, he's scared"

Press Release: Manny rejects OSTD

Response: Ohhh Manny's on steriods

Press Release: Atlas: "Manny asked "what if I fail the test"

Response "Manny's hiding something, he must be on steriods"

Press Release: Floyd Retires from boxing

Response: "Floyd's ducking, he's scared"

Press Release: "Floyd reserves MGM for May 5th for Pac fight"

Response: "Manny and Arum don't want the fight"

Press Release: "Arum says that Manny's cut won't heal by May"

Response: "Arum doesn't want to lose his cash cow"

Press Release: "Arum wants to build a tempoary stadium"

Response: "Arum doesn't want this fight, total BS"

Press Release: "Arum is waiting to finalize contracts with investors"

Response: "Manny is Arum's puppet. Arum is corrupt. He's blocking the fight"

Press Release: "Floyd rejects 50/50 split"

Response: "Floyd's ducking"

Press Release: "Floyd gets jail date pushed back for Pacquiao fight"

Response: "Ball is in Manny's court now. Accept the May 5th date"

Press Release: "Arum wants the fight on June 9"

Response: "Arum doesn't want the fight. Floyd will be in jail June 9"

Press Release: "Arum willing to negotiate with State of Nevada to get Mayweather's court date pushed back

Response: "Floyd's ducking. He can easily get his court date pushed back"

Press Release: "Pacquiao Bradley does 700K PPV buys"

Response: "See told you the split shouldn't be 50/50

And finally, we get to add to our pile of horse shi* that's accumulated over 3 years:

Press Release: "Manny accepts 55/45, says Floyd asked him "what if I lose"

Response: "Floyd is a chicken. He's ducking"

Same **** different day. This isn't even news.
                      Last edited by -PBP-; 09-21-2012, 03:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X