Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez Was EXPOSED Last Night........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uoykcuf View Post
    Gomez exposed him and ref/golden girl ripped Gomez off by stopping fight mad early because Gomez was winning on points. Boxing is fixed for the money maker to win, its disgusting and makes me sick to my stomach.
    You mean like when Castillo was robbed of a victory against Mayweather? Were you sickened there? What about when Mike Jones was given a gift against Soto-Karass, or maybe when PDL was robbed against Broner??

Comment

I didn't see anything wrong with his stamina last night. I don't know who stared this and why people are running with it.

What I did see wrong was a check left hook Cintron caught Canelo with, one of Floyd's best punch. Alvarez was wide opened for it.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        I didn't see anything wrong with his stamina last night. I don't know who stared this and why people are running with it.

What I did see wrong was a check left hook Cintron caught Canelo with, one of Floyd's best punch. Alvarez was wide opened for it.
        He could barely keep up with the post fight interview with Kellerman.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

That's NSB logic. Guy looks like he's breathing heavily = stamina problems. Nevermind the fact that he's outworking his opponent.

Comment

Working...
          X