No announcement yet.

Shaq, Kobe, Lebron, Pippen, Howard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    Pippen is an ATG not a Legend. That is a slap on the face to real legends. only a select few should get that nod. I am well aware of how good he was cuz the Bulls were my favorite team in the 90's but I wouldn't put him at that high a level.

I would say only the top 15 players in the nba all-time should be considered legends and pippen isn't even a top 30 IMO.
    what small forward is better than pippen in your oppinion? pippen changed the game he was the first forward to play as he was a point guard

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      what small forward is better than pippen in your oppinion? pippen changed the game he was the first forward to play as he was a point guard
      pippen played point guard? lol, you see I can't argue with someone who makes up false info. Pippen was a good passer but he didn't man the point. Jordan was more of the point guard on the team. And I rate Bird and Lebron higher than Pippen. Pippen is the 3rd best SF all-time but he is a distant 3rd. I think Lebron has already surpassed Pippen in greatness.

Comment

im still laughing at the pippen option

Comment

pippen played point guard? lol, you see I can't argue with someone who makes up false info. Pippen was a good passer but he didn't man the point. Jordan was more of the point guard on the team. And I rate Bird and Lebron higher than Pippen. Pippen is the 3rd best SF all-time but he is a distant 3rd. I think Lebron has already surpassed Pippen in greatness.
          Actually you are wrong, Pippen did play PG when he was in Chicago. He was a very good ball handler and very good passer in the traingle. I wouldn't put Pippen up there with the elite but he was damn good.

Bird was better than Pippen, not even close. In series with the lakers vs the bulls, Magic was schooling Jordan so much they had to put Pippen on him because of the size. Magic was killing Jordan in the post.

Comment

never heard of any of them. what is this ? netball??

Comment

pippen was always the 1 bringing the ball down court how else did he get labled a guard/forward and also was the 1st man labled as such, i love larry bird but as far as skills go he can't **** with scotty

Comment

you claim to be a bulls fan but you obviouly were not watchin the games you were just ridin the bandwagon like the majority of the world

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                  you claim to be a bulls fan but you obviouly were not watchin the games you were just ridin the bandwagon like the majority of the world
                  yes, I do bandwagon in basketball but so what? that doesn't mean I don't like the game or I don't understand it. my favorite team is always the team that has my favorite player on it. I liked the Bulls(Jordan) then Lakers(Kobe) and now the Cavs(Lebron).

And not only did I watch the Bulls in the 90's but I still watch 20+ Bulls playoff/regular season games from the 90's on NBAtv every year. I know how Pippen played. He did not quarterback the point as much as you think he did.

Comment

yes, I do bandwagon in basketball but so what? that doesn't mean I don't like the game or I don't understand it. my favorite team is always the team that has my favorite player on it. I liked the Bulls(Jordan) then Lakers(Kobe) and now the Cavs(Lebron).

And not only did I watch the Bulls in the 90's but I still watch 20+ Bulls playoff/regular season games from the 90's on NBAtv every year. I know how Pippen played. He did not quarterback the point as much as you think he did.
                    First off being a bandwagoner is inexcusable, your not a real fan. You know why? Because the REAL fans, the people from the cities of their teams, have stuck it out through the tough times so when your team finally wins, it means that much more to you.

It's easy to just like every team when they are good, that's bull****. Women watch sports like that, it's like looking at a car before you buy it and saying you want it because it's "a nice blue".

Pippen did play the point a lot, as did Harper. Pippen wasn't listed as the PG but he was used that way in the triangle and Phil Jackson tries to use Lamar Odom the same way when he brings the ball up the court.

Comment

I said Lebron only cuz I like the guy but to be real, no ones f.ucking with a prime Shaq

Comment

Working...
                      X