Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Mike Mccallum destroys everyone at 154 today. And no it won't be hard.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheDemon8888 View Post
    I dare anyone to doubt this claim.

6 Feet tall ATG JMW. Arguably the greatest JMW (H2H) of all times. Would actually be a slight favorite over Hearns/Leonard.

He will be 5 inches taller than Floyd and everyone else in today's division. Add his great boxing skills, pure granite chin, dynamite power, brutal body shots and uncanny ring generalship. He destroys everyone.

I feel like people talk and talk about Hearns/Leonard beating Floyd, the actual guy who would without a doubt dominate 154 Mayweather is the body snatcher.

Trout,Lara,Canelo,Cotto etc would all be dead within 3-4 Rounds.
    Did you know he loss 4 or 5 times three by KO against Aldama?

Comment

Now GGG beats McCallum too? Zzz

Won't be long before GGG is undefeated in fantasy fights as well.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

The body snatcher is a bonafide 154 ATG. I can't disagree with your assessment, though I do think downgrading, Hearns, Leonard and Flod is the wrong way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          I agree, mccallum would chew up all the current guys and destroy canelo, but so would alot of the guys from then,, can you imagine donald curry, terry norris, julien jackson, fighting today,, they would all be top 10 p4p and guys like pauli, jmm, bradley, ghost, alexander, broner, maidana would be considered fringe contenders instead of champs

GGG and floyd have never been in the ring with a guy the caliber of mccallum,, this isnt macklin or corrales or JLC,, this was a straight up elite boxer and killed the body and proved it vs the very best
          Well, yeah. They were top ten p4p guys at their peaks in their own day. Also, I doubt JMM and Bradley would be mere "fringe contenders" (the others, maybe). Nonetheless, I agree with you on McCallum. He was an absolute wrecker -- "no guy test" (to quote Lennox Lewis) at 154.

Comment

Someone just "discovering" The Body Snatcher huh?

He was a great fighter no need for the hyperbole.

Comment

Originally posted by aaron.king View Post
              Well, yeah. They were top ten p4p guys at their peaks in their own day. Also, I doubt JMM and Bradley would be mere "fringe contenders" (the others, maybe). Nonetheless, I agree with you on McCallum. He was an absolute wrecker -- "no guy test" (to quote Lennox Lewis) at 154.
              I think jmm would still be at the lower weights if those guys were around, no way would jmm be a top welter if those guys were fighting now,, same with bradley,, he would be good at 140, but would be getting iced by curry and be ranked, but he would be like a macklin, a solid fighter, but he isnt touching curry, norris, etc

Comment

Working...
              X