Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any reason to dislike Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans aside, I think the worst you can say is Pacman is a bit simple. He just looks like a ******ed kid (no offense to ******ed kids) outside the ring, playing at politician, God-fearing minion, family man. His "talk to my promoter" responses don't help much either. Act for yourself, man!

And did you see that horrible shot when he was playing basketball? Terrible form. Let's not even bring up the dancing...my dead inbred sister-mother can Gangnam style better than that!

Comment

• Such a gracious fighter, regardless of whatever personal feelings you have about recent career choices. He reminds me a lot of Azumah Nelson in terms of demeanor, fighting spirit and national pride. Came from humble beginnings and it still shows to this day--he's made millions and his head has grown (literally and figuratively) but is still warm hearted to all. I don't agree with all of the decisions he made in his career but I also recognize that if he had his way, he probably wouldn't care who was in front of him. His accomplishments make him a living legend and even as I have and will continue to laugh at his deluded base, he is as likable a fighter as any out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uturn View Post
        He's always come to fight and provide some great fights over the years. He's not a trash talker, he doesn't disrespect anybody. He minds his own business.

Is there anything to really dislike about him? He has surely been a great ambassador over the years.

I just can't figure why anyone would dislike and be so spiteful. Leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

A once greater fighter was KO'd, but that's how it goes. An end of an era for a once great fighter. This is boxing. No need to hate.

Reasons to dislike manny:

1.Weight draining catchweight cheating
        2.2 years of lame excuses to not take a random drug test then lies to the press face for 2 years claiming he agreed to everything Floyd wants
        3.Waits for 2 years to agree to testing but wants 50/50 even though he don`t make what Floyd makes.
        4.Said to Filipinos last year."anybody that feels Marquez won is a sell out,real Filipinos should feel i won".

Comment

• Its his fans...

They ruined boxing by dick riding and everyone had to criticize Pacquiao to try and keep them under control

Comment

• Originally posted by THE ИATAS View Post
            Steve Forbes

Wow! Thats cold..im seeing pics all over the place of Manny face planted..on basketball courts, lawns,, grocery stores...wow thats cold.. this man has been a great fighter for so many years..and to see how people can do the man so dirty.. especially when the dude is a good dude..wow!

I guess the thing that bothered me seeing it was.. this.. ive boxed since o was 10 years old and im 35 now.. we know that people die in this sport to simply entertain.. every fight youve seen him in he has come to thump..wrather you thought he won or not.. I just feel he's better than for that to happen..but hey people are people..it says no matter who u are and what youve done..if there is a chance for you to be made fun of..guess what? Your not above it.
            when its not fine to ridicule khan,williams or cotto then i will feel bad for pacquiao

Comment

Working...
            X