Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone excited for Mike Alvarado or Kelly Pavlik fights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
    do you think mike alvardo can hang in 140 hes 30 now -_- i mean dudes a beast but idk i hope im wrong though

Mike Alvardo Ko's Judah

Mike Alvardo ko's Bradley

Amir Khan Ud's Mika ALvardo

MIke Alvardo Ko's Madiana (not 100 percent sure but its a slugwar!!)

MIke Alvardo ko's Morales
    the last time khan fought someone similar to alvarado, he got ktfo(prescott).

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
      not excited but interested. wv2, pavlik and alvarado along with a pac fight was interesting enough for me to order the ppv. bob suckered me on like no ceilings lol!
      It should be better than some other recent cards.

Comment

Originally posted by 915angel View Post
        do you think mike alvardo can hang in 140 hes 30 now -_- i mean dudes a beast but idk i hope im wrong though

Mike Alvardo Ko's Judah

Mike Alvardo ko's Bradley

Amir Khan Ud's Mika ALvardo

MIke Alvardo Ko's Madiana (not 100 percent sure but its a slugwar!!)

MIke Alvardo ko's Morales

yes i do, he is a beast and as far as i can tell he's been brought up right in his career, and he has his head on straight.

i remember seeing him a few years back, live, and while watching him, he reminded me of a young hopkins, when hopkins let his hands go and was effectively aggressive..... what i mean by that is, alvarado took all the openings he saw, body to head combos, ripped the body on the inside, didn't allow himself to be tied up, was always working, and went for the kill.......

alvarado has the potential to be a NAMED fighter and potential champ material, i think he needs to use this fight as his launching pad into the spotlight of sorts and let people know who he is and get familiar with his name........

a impressive win here tonight, alvarado propels into bigger fights and creates a demand for himself....... i really hope he does, he's fun to watch.

Comment

I like Alvarado...he's always in shape...makes you fight and if you aren't ready, ur gone...a sleeper in the division...needs greater exposure...I can't see nath staying w/him for 10 and beating him.

Comment

Originally posted by el malo View Post
            the last time khan fought someone similar to alvarado, he got ktfo(prescott).
            ya but idk is mike alvardo ready for that next step I mean Khan regardless he's a BEAST n idk I think khan box'es alvardos shoes off

MIKE ALVARDO VS MARCOS MADIANA!!!!!!!!!!!!! if he wins tonight I want that fight!!!! hes 30 hes not gettin any younger

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
              I like Alvarado...he's always in shape...makes you fight and if you aren't ready, ur gone...a sleeper in the division...needs greater exposure...I can't see nath staying w/him for 10 and beating him.
              couldn't be more succinct!!!

Comment

he beats everybody in 140 but i have questions about Khan and Madiana
                Last edited by 915angel; 05-07-2011, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Pavlik is going to do what he does to every Mexican he's ever faced.

Beat him up.

Comment

bump

ALVARDO is a beast!!!
                    Last edited by 915angel; 05-13-2011, 07:24 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Working...
                    X