Collapse
No announcement yet.

Training Journal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great idea, just a rambling thought thread about training, LOL.

Just finished a 2 hour Muay Thai workout this morning. 7:30 am on saturdays are brutal. Haven't done much submission grappling on a regular basis since early last summer. Had private lessons at the Hayastan Academy in Hollywood for about a year, seems like that arrangement won't start again. Been doing straight greco roman wrestling though.

Strained my hip flexor a few weeks ago, keep re-aggravating it during both Muay Thai and wrestling. It's not bad, but it gets annoying cuz it's stiff right after a workout. I'll need this thanksgiving weekend to rest.

Comment

BJJ tonight...need to get new gi...**** more outgoing cash :x

Am trying to develop a safe plan for tournament fights in 2 weeks...use to pull guard, into an armbar, but it didn't work out as well as I would like, need something that will set em up for a sub or sweep early in fight to get either quick win or early points, keep pressure on opponents...am playing with a guard pull staright into triangle, but will be hard to get against taller guys that I will no doubt be competing with...

will work on tonight and see what comes up

Comment

Went to a BJJ class yesterday at a new school, I decided to leave my other school.

We did gi and once I started actually defending my neck I did relatively well. The instructor beat my ass but also let me work some stuff and I'm improving leaps and bounds from my guard. I have to work on escapes when I'm mounted or side mounted but other than that I'm feeling pretty good. Some small basic things need work but I'm coming along. Great day at pracice...

Comment

How is that new Gi?

Comment

I love it. I bought another pair of mkimonos gi pants and one of their bags too, they should come today. The gi is really really nice though. Once I soften it up it'll be bad ass.

Comment

Woke up today.. thinkin bout my Dec. 5th fights, kinda pumped.. jumped outta bed. Mom was screamin at me so i right-hooked her in the jaw. While she was twitchin and unconcious on the ground i shaved and got ready for my day.

Went to church to say my morning prayers. This nun was lookin at me funny.. i got the hint and took her into the confession booth and had my way with her. She was screamin a lil bit and resisting, but I know she wanted it bad, so i shuved it into her over and over again and gave her some of my un-holy spunk.

Then I went and bought a lil kitten from the shelter, took it home and gave it a nicve bath in gasoline. Then I tied it up with barbed wire into a ball then lit it on fire.. while I played with myself to it's screams and movements.

Then I ate some lunch.

Now I'm here surfing the net, getting ready to go down to 228th St. and train all evening before I hit the gym.

Comment

**** I wish I was a Pro fighter...

BJJ last night was good, worked a few different things from stand up..not long till tournament so should finish most of my game up this week and then just polish it up next week..
                Work is a *****, I need to win a ****load of cash or something so I can actually train when I want to

Comment

Leaving to train in 10. Going to work on doing punching, then go straight for a take down. The on stopping the takedown.

Comment

ROTFLMFAO @ Matt

Comment

[quote:8c1caef2e3="Matt Jensen"]Woke up today.. thinkin bout my Dec. 5th fights, kinda pumped.. jumped outta bed. Mom was screamin at me so i right-hooked her in the jaw. While she was twitchin and unconcious on the ground i shaved and got ready for my day.

Went to church to say my morning prayers. This nun was lookin at me funny.. i got the hint and took her into the confession booth and had my way with her. She was screamin a lil bit and resisting, but I know she wanted it bad, so i shuved it into her over and over again and gave her some of my un-holy spunk.

Then I went and bought a lil kitten from the shelter, took it home and gave it a nicve bath in gasoline. Then I tied it up with barbed wire into a ball then lit it on fire.. while I played with myself to it's screams and movements.

Then I ate some lunch.

Now I'm here surfing the net, getting ready to go down to 228th St. and train all evening before I hit the gym.[/quote:8c1caef2e3]

Funniest **** EVER!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X