Riddick Bowe says he never fought Lennox Lewis because he's gay

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
    he's right.

lennox never married. doesnt have kids. and is still in great shape after retirement. he's definitely ****sexual like wilt chamberlain who also doesnt have any kids, never got married, and was never seen in private with a woman by any of his teammates yet the public ate up his i slept with 20,000 women comment and ran with it.

who sleeps with 20,000 women and dies childless and never marries?

a ****sexual that's who.
    ohhh ok so he doing the whole floyd mayweather jr. chris bosh undercover with whole family routine.

ok.
    yup. they are called beards.

it maximizes their earning potential and muddys the water in terms of being accused publicly. they have a defense of a wife and family.

we have seen enough stories of ****sexual men with huge families in order to keep their ****sexual high life a secret.
    you just showed how ignorant and clueless you are

Comment

ohhh ok so he doing the whole floyd mayweather jr. chris bosh undercover with whole family routine.

ok.
      I just know he's married with kids. You know more so you must have intimate knowledge. So who made the first move?

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
        you can still be a ****sexual and have kids and be married to a woman.
        i'm sure this is a shock to his wife. lennox has been living a lie.
        Could be, i agree. I was just responding to dumbass who said he never had woman and no kids.

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
          Could be, i agree. I was just responding to dumbass who said he never had woman and no kids.
          oh ok.

but yah it's common knowledge that the ****sexuals will marry a woman and have kids. i remember i think it was on Opera where a ****sexual talked about coming out to his wife and how devastating it was for all for them. it was a very emotional episode. but Opera did a good job interviewing as always.

Comment

I was a big fan of Bowe's...but not fighting Lennox is definitely gay

Comment

Haha, what a statement.

Comment

lol in before the lacedup vs red cyclone and co.

Comment

He never fought Lennox because he would have been eating the canvas.

Comment

Whoa........

Comment

Bowe is demented and pathetic. Lennox's career craps all over Bowes and he's bitter now that he blew his chance thanks to bad advice.

Comment

Working...
                      X