No announcement yet.

Larry HOLMES, Stand-up Comedian ????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry HOLMES, Stand-up Comedian ????

Big Larry HOLMES -- Stand up comic Natural ??
    So what do you think, can he make a crowd laugh or what, I say he could start a new career as a stand-up Comic if he wanted to. ------- watch this classic Clip of Larry.--- Who Knew about this talent. So do you think he'd make a great stand-up ???.... Your thoughts please.
    Yes, funny
    33.33%
    reasonable
    0.00%
    No, he ain't
    66.67%

The poll is expired.

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
    Big Larry HOLMES -- Stand up comic Natural ??
    So what do you think, can he make a crowd laugh or what, I say he could start a new career as a stand-up Comic if he wanted to. ------- watch this classic Clip of Larry.--- Who Knew about this talent. So do you think he'd make a great stand-up ???.... Your thoughts please.
    Whats the matter folks, nobody up for a good laugh ????

Comment

To be honest, if Larry Holmes was about doing after dinner speaking locally, I'd go to watch him whether he was funny or not!

I liked his comment after losing a very dubious decision to Brian Nielsen 'Even Ray Charles could see that I was whipping his ass'.

Comment

Whats the matter folks, nobody up for a good laugh ????
        What was supposed to be funny? I didn't see anything other than a Hall of Fame speech.

Comment

I love Larry! Think he's a trip.

Do you know in 1988 he said "Mark my words, Mike Tyson will be in jail in three years" ?

My favorite.....after scoring a KO on CBS on Father's Day in '96, Larry was asked if he'd like to say something. He said, "Yeah, I'd like to dedicate this Father's Day victory...to all the mothers out there who have to deal with these deadbeat dads!"

F***in' awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            What was supposed to be funny? I didn't see anything other than a Hall of Fame speech.
            Well I thought he had some good one's,... "Anybody who calls every child George MUST be crazy",,,,,, Maybe it's my Aussie sense of humour,..... We have the biggest sense of humour on the planet, sort of opposite to the Germans..... My German mate Ron,.. tells THE WORST JOKES on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
              I love Larry! Think he's a trip.

Do you know in 1988 he said "Mark my words, Mike Tyson will be in jail in three years" ?

My favorite.....after scoring a KO on CBS on Father's Day in '96, Larry was asked if he'd like to say something. He said, "Yeah, I'd like to dedicate this Father's Day victory...to all the mothers out there who have to deal with these deadbeat dads!"

F***in' awesome!
              Yeah he's a classic for sure, I'd love to meet him when Trevor Berbick is not around. I think people take some of his jokes as if he's being serious. You can see it in his eyes, like he's thinkin' up another one as he's telling another joke.

Comment

Well I thought he had some good one's,... "Anybody who calls every child George MUST be crazy",,,,,, Maybe it's my Aussie sense of humour,..... We have the biggest sense of humour on the planet, sort of opposite to the Germans..... My German mate Ron,.. tells THE WORST JOKES on the planet.
                LOL oh ok thanks.

Comment

Yeah he's a classic for sure, I'd love to meet him when Trevor Berbick is not around. I think people take some of his jokes as if he's being serious. You can see it in his eyes, like he's thinkin' up another one as he's telling another joke.
                  Good news. If you meet Larry Holmes I can guarantee you that Trevor Berbick won't be around.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    Good news. If you meet Larry Holmes I can guarantee you that Trevor Berbick won't be around.
                    ....Zing!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X