Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wladimir Says Oner Tried To Stop Handwraps Review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the big controversy? solis went down because of the punch n his position. He couldnt continue because of his knee. That is still s tko. If klitschko had not punched him solis would not have gone down. Is it a less than desirable ending? of course but it is a tko whether you like it or not.

Like it is klitschkos fault solis hid a knee injury got hit n couldnt continue.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      I hope Haye includes all of this in the contract that way there is no controversy. It would be nice if he make the Klitschko that he fights take Olympic style drug testing too.
      Haye fear olympics style drug testing and has said numerous times he fears needles, but he has let 20 guys **** him. Povetkin tried the OSDT thing on Wlad...Wlad immediately said sure thing, if you werent a ****** you would know that in Germany the testing they do is actually in some ways even more invasive. But then again you are a ******.

Comment

In the past, we all have read the K2's actions questioned by their opposition. Payback time, I guess.

At least a couple of those "questioners" have not yet had balls to step in to the ring with them...

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
          Haye fear olympics style drug testing and has said numerous times he fears needles, but he has let 20 guys **** him. Povetkin tried the OSDT thing on Wlad...Wlad immediately said sure thing, if you werent a ****** you would know that in Germany the testing they do is actually in some ways even more invasive. But then again you are a ******.
          I'm well aware that Wlad has agreed to OST before. I'd just like to see Haye ask for it for such a big fight.

Not accusing either guy of cheating, relax.

Comment

I hope Haye includes all of this in the contract that way there is no controversy. It would be nice if he makes the Klitschko that he fights take Olympic style drug testing too.
            Haye looked VERY juiced for the fight with Enzo, a fight that he spent a lot of time preparing for in Miami.

Coincidentally or not, he's back in Miami again for the Klitschko fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
              NICE smackdown!

Comment

Oner is a crook, a liar, a charlatan, and a bozo.

Maybe he was going to do a little Margarito-style handwrapping for Solis.

If SpongeBob ever wants to resurrect his career, he should start by firing Oner.

Comment

The Klitschkos ALWAYS send the other brother to oversee the opponent's hand wrapping, that's old news and shouldn't surprise anyone.

And Wlad is right, Öner and Solis' trainer tried to play mind games right before the fight, it was shown live on RTL.

Comment

I hope Haye includes all of this in the contract that way there is no controversy. It would be nice if he makes the Klitschko that he fights take Olympic style drug testing too.
                    But that will mean he will have to take it himself.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                      im just imagining Haye and Booth when Vitali tries to get into the dressing room before he fights Wlad.

Its just a shame they'll be expecting it, it would be better if that was a surprise
                      Haye will feint right there on the spot.

Comment

Working...
                      X