Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Williams should reinvent himself at Super Middleweight/Light Heavyweight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Williams should reinvent himself at Super Middleweight/Light Heavyweight.

Seriously. He should also change his gimmick. I'm thinking something like CJ out of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Drive to the ring in one of those cars with hydraulics.

Imagine a stocky Paul Williams at the higher weights...

He is too small for even MW let alone LHW

Comment

Originally posted by THE CONQUEROR View Post
      Seriously. He should also change his gimmick. I'm thinking something like CJ out of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. Drive to the ring in one of those cars with hydraulics.

Imagine a stocky Paul Williams at the higher weights...
      i completely disagree he should stick to jr middle or welter he just doesnt have the power or the chin let alone skill lol

Comment

He's not small man, he reminds me of a dinosaur when he's fighting at the lower weight classes. The way the bones poke through his skin and all. Look at the neck of a prime Tyson, and then the neck of Paul Williams. I have no doubt his punch resistance against the top fighters is compromised by cutting to the smaller weights.

Comment

Originally posted by THE CONQUEROR View Post
          He's not small man, he reminds me of a dinosaur when he's fighting at the lower weight classes. The way the bones poke through his skin and all. Look at the neck of a prime Tyson, and then the neck of Paul Williams. I have no doubt his punch resistance against the top fighters is compromised by cutting to the smaller weights.
          A very good point.

The problem Paul has is not fighting smart. That would hurt him at high weight like we just saw. He needs to go back to the form he had against Winky Wright. Actually used his advantages a lot in that one.

Comment

I really doubt his power and chin go well in the higher weight classes. He really isnt that fast either.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              I really doubt his power and chin go well in the higher weight classes. He really isnt that fast either.
              I think he's slowing down and looking war torn already.

Comment

Should stay at 154...

Comment

Hes barely a middle weight.

Comment

He should reinvent himself as a burger king drive through cashier.

Comment

Working...
                    X