Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Ring Magazine rank Floyd P4P Number 1?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
    I think they will fellas. Rightfully so IMO.
    The gap will narrow BIG TIME. Pac will probably retain the #1 spot, because they have traditionally not replaced guys at the top without a loss.

But Floyd will replace Pac on many, many other top lists. For example, the Yahoo! list.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
      They should, but they do stupid stuff like making Manny the top WW over Mosley. Don't count on them to do the right thing.
      please justify this. Pacquiao had just beaten Cotto who had beaten Shane. Yea, Shane beat up Margarito who knocked out Cotto but the key here is how they both did against the former number one welter - cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
        The gap will narrow BIG TIME. Pac will probably retain the #1 spot, because they have traditionally not replaced guys at the top without a loss.

But Floyd will replace Pac on many, many other top lists. For example, the Yahoo! list.
        this is the answer right here.

Comment

I think they will. I honestly have it a tie now between Floyd and Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
            please justify this. Pacquiao had just beaten Cotto who had beaten Shane. Yea, Shane beat up Margarito who knocked out Cotto but the key here is how they both did against the former number one welter - cotto.
            floyd dominated shane not just beaT him and your logic is stupid is not who beat who its style that makes a fight

Comment

They should, but they won't.

Comment

Cotto was 1 1/2 years removed from being the top WW when Pac fought him.

Comment

this is the answer right here.
                  I went to Max Boxing this morning, and they were saying this:

"...anyone still claiming that Pacquiao is p4p best needs to get their head checked..."

Comment

The question is "Should they rank Floyd P4P Number 1?"

In my honest opinion they shouldnt. Pacman didnt do anything wrong in his last fight that would justify him being droped from his perch.

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
                      I went to Max Boxing this morning, and they were saying this:

"...anyone still claiming that Pacquiao is p4p best needs to get their head checked..."
                      yeah no doubt about that. Floyd proved is is a mad genious in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X